Chapter 6 Part One

Hey you guys! So Michael basically implies to Natasha that he has feelings for her, but she has Cam. Oh and in this chapter a new character named Carlos will be introduced and someone from Natasha's past makes a pretty memorable visit.......

I won't be doing a shoutout this update but I will be on the next one to give more readers a chance to comment and share ideas and stuff.

Oh and I decided to break up this chapter into two parts because it's alittle long. Part two is full of drama!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

COMMENT! and VOTE!!

Chapter 6

*Yawn*

I reluctantly pull the covers off of me and got out of bed.

I look over to my clock and it read: 5:00am.

I'm definitely not going to miss waking up early.

I stood up and stretched a bit. Then I walked to the bathroom to start getting ready.

Before I picked out my outfit I checked the weather and it was going to be extremely hot so I put on a pair of ripped jean shorts, a black Paris muscle tank, my black and white converse and put my hair up in a bun.

I went downstairs, and ate breakfast in silence.

"Mom!"

"Dad!?" I yelled

I guess no ones home.

After I finished my breakfast I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door.

There was a piece of paper taped on the door that read:

We left early to drop moms car off at the shop, her car didn't start this morning. Have a great day at school today, We love you.

Xoxo Mom and Dad :)

Well that explains all the silence.

I got in my car and drove off.

Ever since that little incident a couple weeks ago when I hit Michael's car I always pull into school with the radio off and I make sure I'm very careful.

As I parked my car I heard honking behind me and then Cam pulled into the empty parking spot next to my car.

He got out and came to open my door.

"Well Good Morning cutie." he said a little too enthusiastic

"Morning Cam."

"Oh so it's not Cammy anymore?"

"Morning Cammy"

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Just sleepy, that's all." I said

We walked in silence to my locker.

I opened my locker and turned my back to Cam.

He decided to hug me from behind and wrap his arms around my waist. He was very close. I am pretty sure there was no space between us. My ass was pressed hard against his groin area.

This just reminded me of how close Michael and I were yesterday. And how much I wanted his body against mine.

Are you okay?" I asked him

"Yea why?"

I backed up with Cam still attached to me and closed my locker.

When I turned around Michael was just looking at us but Cam didn't notice,his back was to Michael. I removed Cams hands from around my waist and turned around to hug him. I had to stand on my tippy-toes so that I could look over his shoulder.