Chapter 36

Haha...haha...haha...ha..ha..haha. well anyways, MS.SUMMERS KISSED MICHAEL..AND HE HASNT TOLD NATASHA! I smell DRAMA!

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxoxo
-N ;)

--------------------------------

Chapter 36:

"Mom!" I yelled running up to my beautiful mother as she stood waiting for her luggage.

She was accompanied by, a boy who I guess was Ashton. I hugged my mother tightly and kissed her on the cheek.

"My gosh, baby girl look how much you've grown over these past months!" Mom smiled.

"Take a spin let me see" She said holding up my arm for me to spin around.

"Well damn girl"

"Ah stop ma! You look amazing!" I said taking a step back. She honestly did, looks like she's lost some weight.

"Thank you honey, ooo I missed my Naty sooo much" She said kissing my face multiple times.

"Missed you too ma."

"Okay so let me introduce you to your brother." Mom said taking my hand.

I prepared for what I would say to my brother the whole two hours I was here waiting. I wanted to give us a try and be the best big sister that I know I could be for him, hopefully he likes me.

"Gooday mate, names Ashton. Ashton Irwin." He said hugging me, he smelled lovely.

And his accent...wow.

"And I'm Natasha, Natasha Lozano. Call me Nat, or Naty, or-"

"Sis." He said. "Can I call you sis?"

"Sure little bro" I smiled.

"So why don't we get lunch before we head home?" I suggested.

"Sounds great, I'm starved." Ashton said putting his hand over my shoulder.

It wasn't weird at all.

"Where to mom?" I asked.

"Yea where to mum?"

"Mum" I laughed.

"Ah, you're going to start teasing me for my accent?" Ashton laughed.

"Haha count on it." I chuckled.

Things were going surprisingly smooth. Knowing myself, I expected our first encounter to be awkward, but it wasn't. And I'm glad. My mom glanced back at us and grinned at the sight of Ashton and I walking together and laughing.

"So you're graduating next week I hear." Ashton said.

"I sure am"

"And will you be moving away for college?"

"Nope, I've planned on staying here. My dream college is here anyways."

"Good"

-----

"Daddy! Rachel! We are home!" I yelled as we arrived at my house.

"So this must be Ashton, haven't seen you since you were an itty bitty boy" My dad said hugging Ashton.

"Nice to officially meet ya"

"Wow you didn't tell me your brother was hot!" Rachel yelled running down the stairs. She hugged my mom first and then shook hands with Ashton.