Chapter 5

Heyyyyy! Sorry it's been a while but I was really busy this weekend. I would really appreciate it if you would comment or message me ideas for future chapters! Also,each time I upload I will be giving a shoutout to the user that votes (comment when you have) and comments the most about the story. But really guys, if you have an idea share it with me!!! Two minds are greater than one!

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Make sure to VOTE! And COMMENT!

And thank you to all of my readers!

I'll maybe even post another chapter later today or tomorrow!

Chapter 5

"Hello, Natasha" Michael said and smiled.

"Hi" I said while shaking his hand.

"So dinner will be ready in twenty minutes, Natasha why don't you show Michael around?" my mom insisted.

"Sure okay."

This is going to be super awkward, it's awkward enough that he's in my house.

"C'mon follow me." I said to Michael

We walked upstairs and I showed him the bathrooms and the guest room. Then we walked past my room but I didn't want to show him. I should've taken off a sign that I had on my door because he just turned the handle and went right in.

"So I'm guessing this is your room?"he asked walking in.

I followed him into my room and closed the door behind me. Its a habit.

"Yup"

"So Michael." I said sitting on my bed as he walked around my room.

"Yes?"

"What did you mumble in detention today?"

He swiftly walked towards the door,

I jumped up and ran in front if it blocking him from opening the door. He put his hands over my head and closed his eyes.

We were so close. Our bodies were pressed up against each other. I could feel his heartbeat racing against my chest.

Why was his heartbeat racing? Maybe it was from that fast sprint when he tried to leave.

After a minute of silence I spoke up.

"Going somewhere?" I said

"Not anymore." he said looking me up and down.

"So?" I said

"What?"

"Answer my question."

"What question?"

"What did you mumble to me in dentention?"

"Why?"

"I'm curious."

"Fine."

"Okay?"

"Umm, well remember when I said that you two weren't even together?"

"Yea"

"Then you answered 'we are getting to know each other?

"I said that you should get to know me.." He said looking away.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yea." he said looking at me

"Oh well why didn't you man up and say it again?"