Chapter 23

Let's just get straight into the chapter haha,

Thank you all! I love you all!

You all are amazing!

Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT!

Enjoyyyyy

Xoxo

~N ;) <3

-------------------------------------

Chapter 23

"What do I say to him?" Rachel asked in the car.

She just needs to talk to him, that's it. She needs to tell him what happened.

"Tell him what happened and whether you want to stay together or not, he'll understand I promise." I said turning up the radio volume.

"Can you talk to him?" She asked me.

"Not my problem sweet cheeks" I said as I danced around shimmying my shoulders and mouthing the words to the song that played. Rachel shrugged and complained the whole ride there but I just kept on dancing, I really just want to have a fun night with my friends. We arrived at Oliver's cabin looking house. It was a medium sized house that was a dark wood color and had a great big front yard with a marble stone pathway that had cute little white lights and led to a big red door.

"You knock" Rachel said hiding behind me in her very tight green booty-shorts and matching green crop top that revealed all of her stomach.

"Fine, your such a chicken." I said knocking against the smooth red door. Moments later Oliver was greeting us.

"Welcome to my house, 'mi casa su casa' " Oliver joked.

I chuckled and hugged him, then he kissed Rachel and walked us to the living room where everyone else was waiting.

His house was all wooden, from what i've seen so far. Oliver's house had a very 'campy, vintage' feel to it. There was a fireplace lit up making the house nice and toasty and a shelf that had pictures of Oliver.

"Yea my mom likes to put my baby pictures on display to embarrass me" He said from behind me.

"They are too cute! Your cheeks look so pinch-able" I joked.

"Hey Tasha!" Chad called out jumping up as I walked into the living room.

"Hey Chad, I've missed you so much." I said holding him tight.

"I missed you more" He whispered into my ear.

Cam also decided to join us, hugging me from behind and rocking both Chad and I back and forth.

"Here are my two most favorite people in the world." Cam said to us.

"Okay, I can't breathe" I said in between my two best guy friends.

They both let go and stood looking at me with their arms crossed.

"Where are the rest of your pants?"Chad questioned.

"They are not even that short"

"Watch it young lady" Cam said putting his arm over me.

Young lady....Michael.

I miss him. It's only been a couple of hours and I already miss him.

"So now that everyone is here, let us begin the legendary game of truth or dare!" Oliver yelled.

We all sat in a circle with pillows and blankets on the floor, there was a tray of different drinks like soda, water, juices, and alcohol.. I'm definitely sticking with water tonight.