Chapter 45: The Finale

Here it is.... the final chapter of
'The Risk and The Love'

I am actually shocked but beyond proud of myself, I have actually finished a story! Yay me, what really motivated me to continue writing was your reads! Thank you!
I am so excited to continue this story on with a sequel so look out for it, it's coming very soon. I'll do a little update on here with all of the information.

So finally, Enjoy the very last chapter!

-N :)

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

"She's here!" Oliver yells hugging me.

I have just arrived at the after-grad party. It's in Marcus Butler's house, a creme colored house, abundant with bushes of beautiful white flowers that greet you at the big white front door.

"I'm here!" I smile, there is music playing loudly, people dancing, and multi-colored lights flashing everywhere.

Tonight is going to be a fun night, I think to myself. No Michael, no madness. I go straight to the kitchen, my plum pumps thumping against the dark hardwood floor beneath me. A very tall, dirty-blonde haired guy hands me a red cup.

"And this is?" I ask sniffing the contents of the cup. Woah.

"This" he says taking my cup and siping from it. "Is delicious"

I snatch my cup back and smirk.

"Good to know" I pause admiring his charm, his icy blue eyes, his boldness. "And it is...?" I try again.

"Guess" He whispers standing in front of me, leaning over the granite kitchen counter. I reach my hand out and snatch his plastic red cup, taking a swig and shooting a wink at him as this cool, crisp sweet mixture dances on my tastebuds, making its way down my throat. I close my eyes.

"It's definitely alcoholic" I smile, making a face. Oh alcohol, I wonder what full affects this drink could have on me.

"It is a cranberry vodka, heavy on the vodka" He smiles, his teeth are aligned almost too perfectly, and they are so blindly white.

"It is quite delicious" I admit, taking another long sip.

"More?" He asks. I nod.

"I'm Ian by the way" He says taking my right hand and placing it to his lips. I blush.

"I am Natasha, nice you meet you, Ian" He smiles, not letting my hand go. I gulp down what's left of my delicious Cranberry vodka creation and follow him as he leads me to the dance floor.
We dance, our bodies close. He smells so delightful, clean and fresh.

By this time, I've had about six of those cranberry drinks and i'm feeling pretty damn good. The music sounds even better, the lights are more vibrant, my senses are heightened. I'm having fun, living in the moment, this moment.

"You are just mesmerizing" Ian whispers in my ear as we move, rhythmically against each other.

I don't reply, I just continue to dance.
Finally after dancing with Ian for what felt like hours, I found Rachel and Oliver. Oliver was sitting in the backyard on one of the black leather seats, with Rachel by his side. My face lights up when I see them.

"Hello there you guys. I love you both, my dear dear friends!" I laugh, taking a seat next to them both.

"Haha someone's having fun aren't they?" Rachel exclaims.

"Yes, madam I am. Not one thought about 'youknowyou'" I slur.

"Who exactly?" Oliver questions.