Chapter 28

What do you think is going to happen?

I love you guysss.

P.S. You won't be expecting any of what's about to come........ MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Vote and comment!

It's not that long!

Xoxo

~N :)

------------------------------------

Chapter 28:

We waited all night long and the anticipation was really getting to me, I kept getting up and walking around. Michael suggested that I relax because he knew everything would be alright. I laid on his chest worrying about Beatrice and the baby.

"Who's here for Beatrice.."

"I am" I flew up interrupting the nurse.

"Beatrice has asked for Natasha to come into the room" The nurse said checking her clipboard.

"That's me" I said walking up to her.

The pretty dark skinned nurse led me to Beatrice's room.

"B!" I yelled as I ran to hug her. She looked just fine to me.

"So how's everything?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, I wanted you to be here when they told me." She said smiling.

"I'll always be here for you."

"Have you called Harry?" I asked.

"Yea, he's on his way."

I sat with Beatrice comforting her, distracting her, secretly worrying about her. Michael and Rachel came in quietly. Rachel hugged her and rubbed her stomach talking to the fetus. Michael came over to me and held me tight. Once I was in his arms I let out a sigh of relief, I felt like everything was going to be okay.

We waited for hours and hours for the doctor to come and talk to us. We all played I-spy and would you rather to take Beatrice's mind off of things. The pretty dark skinned nurse came in looking at her clipboard writing down something and looked up.

"Doctor Henglin will be with you in a moment. Only one person can stay." She said.

"Natasha you stay, Michael and I will go get some food." Rachel said getting up. I nodded as they walked out.

"What about my husband?" Beatrice asked.

"One person other than the husband." The nurse said as she closed the door.

Beatrice started to cry once we were alone.

"Hey hey, everything is going to be just fine. No crying please." I said.

"Beatrice! Are you okay? Is the baby okay? What happened?!" Harry said running in. He hugged Beatrice and kissed her sweetly.

I'm happy that Beatrice has him, he seems like a very sweet guy and I know he loves her.

Harry Styles the hipster British hottie from grade school, I remember every girl having a crush on him. Every Valentines Day his class mailbox was pouring with cards and candy. He was and still is a charming boy.

"Natasha, it's nice to see you again" He said hugging me.

"You too Styles"

"Natasha, I want to ask you something very important." Beatrice said.

"Yea what's up?"

"I want you to be my baby's godmother, do you want too?" She said.

A godmother.