Chapter 4

Hey you guys!!!!! Hope you enjoyed that little kiss between Cam and Natasha!! Haha more exciting things are to come! Make sure to COMMENT AND VOTE! Anyways I know you're dying to read what happens!

P.S. feel free to message me and ask questions or etc!

Chapter 4

It all played out perfectly. Exactly how I wanted. Mr.Allon seemed pretty ticked off for the remainder of class.
After class Cam and I got out of our seats and headed for the door, we tried to mix in with the crowd leaving but Mr.A noticed. Damn.

"Get back here you too." he said.

"We were just going to use the restroom before detention" Cam said.

"Together?"

"Uh no?" I said.

"Okay well then one at a time, you know the rules."

I decided to go sit down and let Cam go first. Mr.A looked at me and shook his head.

"What the hell was that Natasha?" he said.

"What do you mean" I said

"Don't play dumb with me" he said

That asshole just called me dumb. Now I was really pissed. I got up and walked out of the classroom. I heard footsteps behind me.

As I was exiting the classroom, Cameron was approaching and Mr.A was behind me. I mouthed the words "Kiss me" to Cam and he did just that.

He pulled me in for a steamy kiss. Wow he's a really good kisser. But I felt bad that while I was kissing Cam all I could think about was how it would feel to have Michael's lips on mine. Exploring every inch of my mouth. Tasting my soul. Our kiss got interrupted my Mr.Allon clearing his throat.

"You two done there?" he asked

"Oh not yet." Cam said as he started to kiss down my neck.

I let out a small moan and that drove Cam off the edge because I could feel a little visitor pressed against my thigh...

"Alright enough" Mr.A said pulling me off of Cam.

"Back to class you hormonal people" he added.

We all went back to class and I went back to my seat. Cam sat behind me.

"No way." Mr.A said

"What now Mike?" I said aggravated.

"Mike?" Cam said.

Mr.A and I looked at each other and then I said

"I meant Mr.Allon sorry."

"Who's Mike, Natasha?" Cam asked.

"Just this guy I met in the parking lot on the first day of school." I said looking at Mr.A in the eyes.

"Oh."

"But as I was saying, What now Mr.Allon?!" I said again with the emphasis on Allon.

"Cam go sit on the other side of the room"

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

Cam reluctantly got up and moved to the back of the class.

A couple hours passed and I turned around to find Cam sleeping.

"How long are you keeping us here?" I whispered to Michael.

"As long as I want" he said while winking at me.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"What Ms.Lozano?"