(0.1) Let's get started, shall we?

[You can move on to the next part if you want, this part just has some information, so you can skip it, and it won't change anything.]

This fic is based on the dub, (sue me) so I might get a few small details wrong. If you notice a mistake, please point it out.

I have watched the series through about three times, as well as Koro-Q (even though that's not canon, there will be some references) and I have now seen the movie, but have not yet finished the manga, or seen the OVA episodes (Please no spoilers)  but I will try to keep it as canon-compliant as possible, given my knowledge of Assassination Classroom.

The final part will be an index of each arc, chapter, and character. This first part will include a recap of the show's epilogue, which you can skip if you want, since I'm assuming you've all most likely seen it already seeing as you're reading fanfic about it.

[27/2/20 - Update: This story is currently undergoing slow rewrites to fix continuity and factual errors, as well as to update the writing style which is now three years old in some chapters. These rewrites may end up changing plot points and details, so you may find yourself reading a slightly different, and hopefully better, story if you're re-reading this from the beginning.]

https://www.wcoanimedub.tv/assassination-classroom-season-2-episode-25-english-dubbed

^^Above is the URL of a virus-free site where you can watch the complete final episode of Assassination Classroom (free, and no subscription necessary). The link sends you directly to the English dub of the episode, but it shouldn't be hard to find the sub if you want it, since the site is pretty straightforward. Skip to 20:35 if you only want the part with Nagisa being a badass teacher-in-training.

(I was gonna write it out, but I'm lazy, and I figured this was easier for everyone. Plus I love that scene so much, and I didn't think I could do it justice in writing when it's already perfect.)

The story begins where the series leaves off, just read the next chapter. I hope you like it.

Let's get started, shall we?