Index &c.

[Here's the index, because there's no reason y'all should have to scroll through forty-six chapters to re-read specific scenes that you loved.]

0) Let's Get Started, Shall We?
In which this book is introduced.

Arc One: New Teacher or Assassination

1) Assassination time!
In which Nagisa meets his students, proposes a deadly challenge, and gets put under suspicion as Kirasaya starts to wonder why Nagisa-sensei knows so much about assassination.

2) Cleaning time!
In which Nagisa makes his students clean up their classroom for a more comfortable learning environment, which gives them a chance to try to kill him in more close up ways, and Kirasaya asks him about his strange knack for fighting, but his answer is enigmatic at best.

3) Lesson time!
In which the students begin to realize that, as strange as Nagisa is, he isn't a half bad teacher, and slowly start to like him, but Kirasaya is still suspicious of him, and starts bringing her katana to school.

4) Phone call time!
In which Nagisa gets a persistent caller during class, and his response to the caller creates an opening for Kirasaya to finally ask him some questions.

5) Celebrity time!
In which Kayano, now a famous actress, is in town, and comes to visit Nagisa, and meet his students, and when asked how they know each other, Kayano tells the students that Nagisa was her first kiss.

6) Karma time!
In which Kirasaya's suspicion prompts her to follow Nagisa-sensei after school, where she sees Nagisa meet a tall, important-looking man with red hair, overhears the name Karma, and slowly realizes how important this Karma person is to her teacher.

7) Study time!
In which the students really see how dedicated Nagisa is to their education when he pulls them together to study for first semester mid-terms, and really wants them to do well, but they seem uncooperative until Fumei and Kirasaya point out something they all should have seen earlier.

8) Exam time!
In which the students take the first semester mid-term exams, and while they feel confident in the material, all of them leave the exam room thinking they failed.

9) Rescue time!
In which Nagisa gets another persistent caller during class, and when he finally picks up the phone to tell them off, he learns that Karma has been kidnapped and is being held as leverage to get Nagisa to do something, and Kirasaya stages a rescue, only to find that he didn't need rescuing.

10) Results time!
In which the results from the exams have finally come back, showing that most of the students did very well, Nagisa talks to Kirasaya and her friends about their attempt to rescue Karma, and Fumei gets a taste of Nagisa's bloodlust and runs away out of confusion, only for Karma to find her.

11) Shopping time!
In which Karma takes Nagisa dress shopping, and shortly after they get home, Sakura knocks on their door with a fresh bruise on her face which she got from her mother which angers them.

Arc Two: Big Projects or Big Problems

1) Project time!
In which Nagisa assigns his students a biography project, to write about someone they look up to and want to know more about, and to Nagisa's surprise, many pick former 3-E students.

2) Hacking time!
In which Fumei has trouble finding information on Itona for her project, until she stumbles across a secret government database, hacks into it, and finds information she never expected, but is interrupted when the Ministry Of Defense finds her out.