Chapter 3

Ayano's eyes were glued to the TV screen, her eyes widened in shock. It was impossible to believe, but there he was, quirkless Midoriya fighting the giant slime villain.

He threw his backpack at the villian, a book seeming to hit him somewhere sensitive since she saw that the villain flinched, then he ran up, scratching at the monster trying to get the person who was trapped inside out, even from the TV screen, Ayano could see that he looked terrified.

Suddenly, dust and wind surrounded where it was, and once it cleared, All Might was standing, rain pouring down from the sky.

"No way. He changed the weather with a single punch?" Ayano asked, her eyes stuck to the screen., "What the hell..." After a minute, Ayano recovered from her shock, and she shook her head, the screen was still showing, and she almost burst out laughing, along with two other heros, her dad was standing with them, scolding Midoriya. Well, she assumed he was scolding him, he was waving his finger the same way he does when he was scolding her when she did something bad.

Shaking her head to clear it and focus, she changed the channel, sitting back down on her desk and sighed, opening a book and getting ready to do homeowork. It was easy for her to finish, and after jotting down the last number, she leaned back, stretching.

"I'm home!" Someone called out from the first floor, followed by the door slamming shut.

Ayano headed out of her room and looked down from the balcony looking over the entry way. "Hey dad! Welcome home!" She exclaimed, looking down at him. He had changed out of his costume and was now in normal business attire. his icy blue hair slicked back and his pale blue eyes looking up at Ayano warmly.

"Hey my Ice princes." He greeted.

"Glad you're home, just in time for dinner, Ryu." Ayano's mother said, walking out of the kitchen drying her hands off.

"And here I was thinking I just missed it." Ayano's father, Ryu stated, kissing her mom. "Your cooking is the best, Kisa."

"Ayano, sweetie, wanna come down?" She asked, looking up at her daughter with dark blue eyes.

"Yeah, I'll be right down!" Ayano exclaimed, running down the stairs. She entered the kitchen, seeing her dad and her mom already setting the table.

"Hey dad! I saw you on TV." Ayano said, grabbing some silverwear from him.

"You did? I wasn't aware of the cameras." He muttered. "I would of just frozen the guy, but I couldn't get close enough with all that fire spewing about. Then that stupid boy jumped out of the crowd and put his life in danger."

"I saw you scolding him. And that boy was Midoryia, Izuku."

"You know him? It must of been scary to watch him to his life in danger."

Ayano looked at her, "It was more shocking than scary. He's the only one in the class who doesn't actually have a quirk."

"Really? How unfortunate..." Kisa muttered, setting down the food on the table.

Just as Ryu reached for one of the buns, Kisa slapped his hand away, "Don't forget your gloves, we don't want you freezing all of it again."

He just grumbled and took his gloves out of his pockets, slipping them over his hands. "Alright, alright." He grumbled in mock annoyance.

"Hey mom, when will I get my gloves?"

Kisa looked at her, "Well, once you start Highschool. For now, you can manage with your hoodie, right."

"Yeah but it's just really annoying to have to make sure it always covers my hands! Plus it's hard to grab things." Not to mention it's kind of out of dress code.

"I know sweetie, but you'll just have to be patient. I know 10 months sounds like a long time, but I promise it'll fly by quickly."

Ayano rolled her eyes as she took a bite of dinner. "Sure." She muttered.

After dinner, Ayano excused herself and headed up to bed changing into pajamas and slipping off her slippers and plopping down on the bed, yawning. She looked up at her celling, a poster of hero's staring down at her. Some day she would join them.

Some day.