Chapter 6

Ayano was sitting at her desk staring up to the ceiling. It had been a week since the exams, and now she was anxiously waiting for her letter. Though her face showed none of the anxiety.

There was a knock at her room door.

"Come in!" She called, watching as the door opened and her mom walked in with a wax sealed letter in hand.

"You got a letter, honey." She said, excitement in her voice.

Ayano jumped up from her chair and rushed over to her mom grabbing the letter that was being handed to her, she glanced at her mom, who smiled and left, shutting the door behind her. Walking to her desk, she took a deep breath. She knew she did okay in the mock battle, but the written test was what she was mostly worried about. Opening the letter, she took out the little device that was inside, placing it on her desk as she watched it glow.

"Hello there Miss Hyida!" A voice exclaimed, and Ayano looked at the projection of All Might in front of her. "The truth is, I didn't come here just to fight villains off the streets. For you are now looking at the newest UA faculty member!"

"No way! He's going to be a teacher?!" Ayano exclaimed. "Wait... If he's telling me he's going to be a teacher than..."

"You managed to pass the written test with an 85% overall score, and managed to get 58 villain points. Though, despite your high amount of points, there was another part of the exam. The practical exam was not based on combat alone. How could we reject someone who would leap into action with no second thought." His smile seemed to widen, "You have been awarded 35 rescue points!"

A scoreboard was shown on the screen and Ayano's eyes widened as she saw her name in second place just below Bakugo's name. Second Place. She couldn't believe it.

It flashed back to All Might. "Congragulations, Miss Ayano Hyida, you are now part of Hero Acadamia."

The device turned off, and Ayano opened the door, seeing her mom stand eagerly outside.

"Well?" She asked.

Ayano looked at her. "I... I... I got in." She said, a wide smile spreading across her face, "Mom, I got in!"

Her mom squealed. "I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed happily, wrapping her arms around her. "Oh, our dream will come true. The Ice Royals!" She exclaimed, a sparkle in her eyes.

Ayano let out a laugh. "I still have a couple years until I can be a full hero, mom."

"Yeah, but once you graduate, you can come be a sidekick in our agency! We'll still be working together!"

"Of course mom." Ayano said.

"I can't wait for you to start." She said, a wide smile on her face.

"Me neither."

* * * * * * * * *

More time passed and it was soon April. Ayano had put on the school uniform, and thankfully, after talking with the school, she had gotten one that wouldn't freeze when she touched it. She had also slipped on her gloves, so she wouldn't accidentally freeze anything, that wouldn't be the best idea on the first day of school.

As she was heading to the train station, she thought back to when she was standing with Midoriya and Bakugo in front of the principle.

"I can't believe that we have not one but three students from our school heading off to UA. and to think you two are among them, Midoriya, Hyida."

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she arrived at her classroom. "Class 1-A, right here." She muttered, looking at the giant door. She opened it easily despite the size of it, causing the few students in the room to look at her.