Chapter 14

The next day, Ayano found herself pushing through a crowd just to get through the front gates to the school.

'Honestly, I don't want to have to deal with this this morning...' She thought.

Suddenly she was stopped by one of the people, and a microphone was shoved into her face, along with one or two cameras.

"Tell me, what is it like knowing All Might personally?" The person asked, and Ayano realized she was a reporter.

Ayano didn't want to deal with them, much less answer the question, so she just took off her glove and placed her hand on the microphone, freezing it in a block of ice. She made sure to remove her hand once the ice got close to the reporters hand and slipped her glove back on. "There's my answer." She said simply, turning around and walking into the school, passing Aizawa on her way in.

Just as she was about to enter the school, she heard a buzz, and looked back, seeing Aizawa walking up to the school and a large metal gate closing behind him, blocking off the school's entrance.

"Um, excuse me, Mr. Aizawa, what's with the barrier?" Ayano asked, pointing towards the now blocked off entrance.

"It's part of the school's defenses." He explained tiredly, "it's designed to stop anyone who doesn't have a verified ID from the school."

"That makes sense." She glanced at the barrier, then turned to head inside. "I'll see you in class, then." She headed inside and walked to her classroom.

Ayano managed to get into her seat once the bell rung, and Aizawa walked up to the front podium.

"Descent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys." He started. "I saw the video feeds and went over your team's results, Bakugo, you're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss okay?"

"Yeah, whatever." Bakugo grunted.

"And Midoriya." Aizawa continued, "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line is already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while trying here. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?"

"Right!" Izuku exclaimed, determination filling his voice.

"Let's get down to buisness, our first task, will decide your future."

For a moment, it seemed like the whole class had frozen, and like nobody even dared to breath. It was obvious that there was one question on their minds.

Is there going to be another quirk test?

"You all need to pick a class representative."

There was a sigh of relief that made it's way around the classroom as everyone heard that it was just normal school stuff.

Suddenly, people were raising their hands left and right, all volunteering for the job. Ayano could care less if she got the job, she mostly didn't want to have the responsibility of being class rep. Even if being a class rep would get her noticed by heros, she could do that on her own.

"Silence, everyone, please!" Iida shouted, getting the classes attention.

Now there's a man who could totally be a class rep. Ayano thought to herself.

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone could do. You must first have to trust of every student in the classroom, therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose out leader."