Chapter 41

Once everyone chose their names, Aizawa moved from his sleeping bag to the podium.

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your internships. They last for one week. As for who you'll be working with, those of you who were on the board will choose from among your offers, everyone else will have a different list." He held up a sheet of paper and showed it to the class. "You have a lot to think about. There are around forty agencies from across the country who have agreed to take on interns from your class. Each agency has a different specialty that it's heroes focus on. Keep that in mind."

"Imagine that you were Thirteen." Midnight interjected. "You'd want to choose a person that focuses on rescuing people, not defeating villains. Understand?"

"Think carefully before you decide." Aizawa warned.

"Yes sir!" The class responded.

Soon, everyone had a sheet of paper in their hands that contained hero agencies that were either scouting them or looking for heroes.

Once the bell rung, Aizawa started to walk out of the classroom, "Turn in your answers before the weekend. You're dismissed.

Only two days. Wow, that's some pressure. Ayano thought to herself with a sigh, looking through her list. Reading one of the top three names, Ayano sighed. "I should of known." On her list, the Royal Ice Agency was staring up at her. She didn't really want to intern with her family. It wasn't that she didn't like that they were heroes or anything, she just knew that if they were called on a villain attack, her mom would fuss over her way too much. There was no way she wa interning with them, no matter how much she loved them.

Looking down her list, she scanned through the list, perking up when she saw a name. The Blind Side Agency.

Blind Side was a lesser known hero, one that not many people knew about. She was a lesser known hero but was still talked about in the media.

From what Ayano could remember, the hero's quirk was called Duel eye. By closing one of her eyes, she could shoot fire from her one eye, along with manipulating any fire she sees, her other eye did the same, except with water. The downside is that when she's using one eye, the other is left closed and she's blinded on that side.

She would be a great pick for me. Considering... raising her hand to the frozen side of her face. This won't melt. I have to learn how to fight with being blind on one side. With that, she had settled on her choice. Filling out her form, along with her parents agency being her second choice- she didn't want to hurt their feelings by telling them that they weren't any of her choices- her third choice was another low classed hero named Vapor Trails.

Getting up from her seat, she quietly slipped out of the classroom while everyone was talking to Izuku and she headed down the hallway to hand her sheet into Aizawa.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The weekend came sooner than Ayano would of liked, and she was soon standing in the train station holding the case her hero costume was in. She thought back to when she recived news on who she would be interning with.

Blind Side had accepted the request, and now Ayano had to do was tell her parents.

"Hey mom, dad." She said, popping her head into the living room.

"Yes sweetie."

"I wanted to talk to you about the internships." She stepped into the room holding the letter in hand.

"I saw, We accepted your request when we saw it! You excited?"

"About that... I thought it would be better for me to intern under an agency that... wasn't... run by my parents. So, I decided to go with the hero Blindside. I hope your not disappointed."

"Honey, we would never be disappointed in you." Kisa said warmly, "We're proud that you told us, and i hope you have fun with your internship. But, I mean it when I tell you this. Stay safe."

"Your mother's right, Ayano. We would never be mad with you trusting your gut. In fact, we're quite proud, you're already on your way to becoming a great hero."

"Thank's mom, dad. I won't disappoint you!"

Aizawa's voice broke Ayano out of her thoughts, and she looked up to her teacher.

"You all have your costumes right? Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, but don't lose them or anything."

"Gotcha!" Mina exclaimed excitedly.

"Speak properly." Aizawa scolded. "It's 'Yes, sir', Ashido. I would mind your manners with other heroes during your internships, now get to it."

"Yes sir!"

With that, everyone parted ways. Looking behind her, Ayano saw Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida going the same way. Uraraka and Izuku seeming to be watching as Iida walked away from them. Her train was leaving in three minutes, so she didn't have time to chat with them. Taking a deep breath, she stepped into her train and sat down.

Here we go. Time to start internships.