Chapter 17

"What? Real villains? No way." Kirishima stated, seeming to be in denial. "How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?"

"Yeah." Momo agreed. "Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?"

"Good question, I'm not sure." Thirteen replied.

"Is the entire campus under attack?" Todoroki asked. "Or is this their only target? Any way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here. But they've thought this out.whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

"They want to meet All Might. The great symbol of peace."

The words repeated in Ayano's mind, and she came to a conclusion.

"They want All Might." She whispered to herself. "They want to kill All Might." Apparently, nobody heard her, and instead, they were all staring at the villains.

"Thirteen, get them out of here." Aizawa demanded, walking towards the villains. "And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block the sensors, then they might be jamming regular communications too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes sir." Kaminari said, placing his hand on the transmitter he had over his ear.

"What are you going to do?" Izuku asked, "You can't fight them on your own, there's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one on one fights. It's not going to help with a group."

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." Aizawa said, looking back at Izuku, then he started to walk towards the villains. "I'll leave it to you thirteen." After those words, he jumped down the stairs and into fight.

Down below, it seemed as if three of the villains were trying to attack him, but their quirks had been nullified. Aizawa's scarf picked the three up and spun them in the air before forcing the three to clash heads with each other.

He kept on fighting, and the fear Ayano had been feeling faded away. She wanted to help him, even if he seemed like he was defending himself easily, she knew he wasn't able to keep it up for long. Though she might be underestimating him.

"Ayano, come on!" Someone shouted, getting Ayano's attention. Everyone was running outside, and Uraraka was looking back at her. "We have to get out of here!"

Ayano nodded. "Right!" She exclaimed, running after the group. But before they could reach the door, the void villain appeared in front of them, causing all of them to stop.

"There is no escape for you." He said. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are The League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of Justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of Peace to take his last breath?"

Ayano froze, she knew it. They were going to kill All Might here. "No. It... It won't happen." She said, her voice shaking.

"I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must of been some change of plans that we could not of foreseen." He started to expand, and surrounded the class. "Ah, well, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."

Thirteen raised his hand, and one of the caps on his fingers opened, he seemed to be ready to attack, but suddenly stopped, watching as Bakugo and Kirishima both lunged at him.

"Bakugo! Kirishima! No, don't do it!" Ayano screeched, but neither of them listened, and there was a sudden explosion, Ayano being surrounded by smoke. "You idots! That won't work!" She started to couch, covering her mouth so the smoke couldn't enter her lungs.

"You live up to your school's reputation." The void said, and it was clear that he was fine once the smoke settled. "But you should be more careful children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt."

"You two, get out of the way right now!" Thirteen shouted.

Before anyone could take a step, the whole class was starting to get surrounded by darkness. "I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades and your death!"

Ayano covered her face with her arms as she was surrounded in darkness, close by, she heard a short scream, and out of the corner of her eyes, she saw a blur of pink, white, and yellow exit the darkness, and she couldn't see them after that.

Suddenly, she felt as if she were falling, after a minute or two of screaming into the void, her vision met a brilliant white. Landing on her back, Ayano realized she was laying in snow. Breathing out, she saw her breath, but she didn't feel chilled at all, sitting up, she noticed that she was the only one there, all the other students must of been sent to different disaster zones. They were all spread out. She was inside a building, snow and wind billowing around her though he didn't feel any cold, rocks poking out of the snow, proving that she would have to be careful if she were to fight with anyone else in this area.

All around her, she heard footsteps crunch in the snow, looking around, figures appeared out of the snow storm, and soon Ayano was surrounded by villains, all of them laughing and grinning.

She was surrounded. She was alone.

-----
Hey Sinners! I'm going to address something. I know that the USJ doesn't actually have a snow storm zone, but, I needed one for the story. I also needed Ayano alone, so... Whoopsie. And sorry for the cliffhanger. (JKI'mnotsorry) but there will be another update on Friday!

-Sin