Chapter 13

"You all did a good job!" All Might Praised. "Though, I'll have to say the MVP of this session is Young Hyida Ayano!"

Ayano looked at him with wide eyes. "Why me?" She asked. "I just ran away the whole time."

All Might looked at her, and his smile got bigger, if that was even possible. "Let me explain, young Hyida. While yes, you did run the whole time, you only did so to distract the hero team and lead them away from the weapon. Along with your plan of guarding the wrong door to throw off the other team, you truly thought outside of the box."

I didn't think it was that outside the box. Ayano thought, but out loud she said, "Thank you. I was only doing what I thought would work."

All Might nodded, and then he pulled out the teams for the next round.

After all the battles finished, the class gathered back in front of the entrance, looking at All Might, who was standing in front of them looking proud.

"That's a wrap!" He exclaimed. "Super work, you really stepped up to the plate, and we didn't have any major injuries, except for Midoriya. You should be proud, excellent first day of training all around!" He gave the class a thumbs up.

"It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our homeroom class." Asui said, and Ayano had to nod her head in agreement along with the rest of the class. "Mr. Aizawa was kind of a buzzkill."

All Might opened his arms wide, his cape somehow billowing out behind him by a nonexistent wind. "I'm happy to bring such staggering positivity to my students!" He exclaimed, then turned towards the exit, "That's all for now folks, I should go and check on young Midoriya's progress. Now watch how a pro exits, like he's got somewhere to be!"

He ran off in a gust of wind, leaving the class awestruck.

"Okay you guys, that is a hero." Kaminari said.

"I'll never be able to run that fast." Ojiro muttered to himself.

"Super awesome." Mineta said from behind his hand.

Ayano listened to the class, then she started to walk to the locker rooms, going to get changed into her normal school outfit.

The day flew by quickly, the rest of the classes were quite fun, learning things that heros would need to know, like the different types of quirks, or using quirk to their full potential. Soon, it was drawing near to the end of the day, and the class was just going over the results from training earlier. thought hey all stopped when they heard the door slide open.

"Hey, it's Midoriya." Kirishima stated, walking over to him with some of the other kids in the class. "Good to see you back, super."

Ayano stood up and also walked over, a smile on her face.

"Man, I don't know what you were saying during that match, but you were all fired up, huh?"

"I can't believe you held your own against Bakugou." Sero said. "He's super strong."

'You did a great job dodging!" Ashido exclaimed energetically.

"You guys really turned up in the first match." A boy with large lips, Sato, praised. "So none of us held back in out rounds, either."

"Far from elegant, but I suppose-" Aoyama started, only to be interrupted by Ashido.

"And your dodging was like, woo!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down this time.

"You did good, Midoriya." Ayano praised, giving him a thumbs up.

Izuku looked at all of them, a shocked expression on his face.

"Hey, I'm Ejjiro Kirishima.we've been going over training results when you were in recovery." Kirishima said, motioning to Sero and Ayano.

"Hi, I'm Hata Sero."

"You already know me. Though, don't hesitate to call me Ayano, Kay?"

Izuku nodded.

"More importantly, I'm Aoya-" Aoyama started, only to be interrupted by Ashido again.

"I'm Mina Ashido, and I just gotta say, your dodging was awesome!"

"Tsuyu Asui, but please, call me Tsu." Asui introduced.

"Hey, call me Sato."

"Um, hey guys-" Izuku started.

"My names Mineta!"

Taking a few steps away, Ayano pulled away from the group and let them talk, she didn't really feel like socializing. She looked over to see Iida scolding Tokoyami, who was sitting on his desk.

"Guess he never relaxes." Ayano muttered to herself with a sigh.

"So, anyway, wanna grab a bite sometime?" Kaminari said, walking into the classroom with Uraraka. "What kind of stuff do you like?"

"Anything sweet." She looked around and caught a sight of Izuku, and smile. "Deku!" She exclaimed,running over to him, leaving Kaminari to stand by himself. "Why didn't she heal your injuries?"

"Well, it has to do with how much stamina I'm using." Izuku explained. "Um, Uraraka, where's Kacchan?"

Ayano looked over at his now empty seat, she hadn't noticed that he slipped out of the classroom.

"We tried to stop him from leaving..." Uraraka started to explain. "But he wouldn't listen, you just missed him."

Ayano started to pack her bag as she watched Izuku turn and rush outside the room, she should be leaving soon, since she didn't want to be late for the train. She slung her bag over her shoulder and started to leave.

"I'll be leaving now." She said as she started out of the door. "Sorry I couldn't stay any longer." She noticed that Uraraka, Asui, and Ashido were looking out the window, but she couldn't bother to ask them why, instead, she just turned around and headed out of the school.

When she finally stepped out of the doors after navigating the hallways, she found Izuku walking out of the front gates, and she rushed up to catch up with him. "Going to the station?" She asked.

Izuku Jumped, then looked at her, "Oh, yeah."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Uh, n-no, I don't mind at all."

"Good, because even if you said no, I still would of joined you." Ayano stated.

Izuku looked at her and smiled, with Ayano smiling back at him as the two walked down to the train station together, chatting happily all the way.