Chapter 26

After Midnight finished explaining everything, Ayano and the other first years started to search for groups, and she ouldn't help but notice Izuku standing alone, nobody even daring to get close to him since he was the one with the mot points. She almost felt bad for him.

Though as she looked around, she noticed that a lot of people from her class were already teaming up, most of them surrounding Bakugou to team up with him.

She sighed, there was no way she would be teaming up with that hot head, even if her were the last person.

"Hey." Someone said, and Ayano turned around, seeing three kids standing behind her, a familiar looking boy was the one who got her attention. "You look like you need a team."

"I guess I do." Ayano said with a slight smile.

"Well, how about you join us. We know you're in Class A, and we still think you guys are full of yourselves, but we're kinda missing one person and nobody else wants to join us, and the other people we've tried already have teams." The silver haired boy smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head.

"That sounds great. I'm Hyida Ayano." Ayano introduced, bowing slightly.

"I'm Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu." The silver haired boy replied.

"I'm Honenuki Juzo." The skull kid from earlier introduced.

"And I'm Awase Yosetsu." A black haired boy with a blue and white bandana said.

"Pleased to meet all of you."

After they made their teams, they learned a little about each other, mainly about each other's quirks.

Tetsutetsu had a quirk similar to Kirishima's except he turned his whole body into steal, Awase had the quirk Wield, where he was able to wield two objects, organic and inorganic, together on an atomic level, and Honenuki had the quirk soften, where he could liquefy anything he touched.

"What's you're quirk?" Tetsutetsu asked, looking at Ayano.

"It's called Freeze. I can freeze anything I touch though I kind of can't control it, that's why I have to wear these gloves." She said, holding up her hands.

"Awesome! Almost like the Ice Hero Snow King!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah..." Ayano agreed with a smile, not really wanting to tell him that the Snow King was in fact her dad.

A loud buzzer sound interrupted their conversation, and Ayano looked up at the screen that was showing the 15 minute countdown. Seemed like time was up. The group looked at each other and nodded, getting themselves ready.

"Twelve cavalry teams are lines up on the field!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"There are some interesting teams out there." Aizawa muttered.

"Now, raise those battle cries!" Present Mic shouted, causing the whole stadium to erupt in cheering. "It's time for U.A's bloody battle! Light the signal fire!"

Once the team was ready, Ayano was holding up Tetsutetsu, a headband showing the words '705 points'.

She was in the back holding Tetsutetsu up, her bandaged side of her face towards the inner section of the grouping, allowing her to be able to see the majority of around them with her free eye.

"Tetsutetsu, no hard feelings, okay?" A boy, from Ayano assumed was from her groups class, said, and she watched as Tetsutetsu gave hims a thumbs up.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed.

"Now let's go!" Present Mic exclaimed. "Counting down to the brutal battle royal! Three! Two! One!"

"Start!" Midnight exclaimed.

And with that word, the teams were off.