I'm so sorry. {Very Important. Please read)

Hello Sinners. I'm sorry to give you the false hope of a new chapter.

I never thought I would have to do this, but I'm canceling this book. I have not had any motivation what so ever to work on it. And whenever I tried to work on the chapters, I was kind of forcing myself to write.

I have not been as satisfied with this as I should be, and I know that when I force myself to work on something it will not be as good as I would want it to be.

I know a lot of you guys liked this book, and I honestly feel terrible for canceling a book that has this many chapters. To sorta make this up, I'll tell you what I had planned for the rest of the trancing camp Arc.

The villains were going to attack the students, revealing the twist that Ayano's dad was a villain that went by the name "Jack Frost" Ayano was supposed to be kidnapped alongside Bakugo, and tried to be converted to the villain side so she could follow her father's footsteps. She refuses and is eventually saved when they Heroes storm the cafe hide out, the villains having given up on trying to reform her and leaving her as they were all teleported.

She gets to the police station where her mother is waiting, now distraught at the news that her husband is a villain and her daughter had been kidnapped. After some questioning Ayano is allowed to go home.

Later, she finds out that Bakugo was saved by Midoriya, Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki, and Momo.

Then everyone moves into the dorms.

I had not planned any further than that. I mainly wanted to let you guys know what was happening with Ayano's dad because I know that I would want that type of closure.

Again, I deeply apologize for canceling this book. I hope that you all understand and I somehow get forgiveness.

-Sin