Chapter 16

A couple days past and Ayano found herself sitting in the classroom after lunch, listing as Aizawa told the class what they would be doing.

"Today's training will be a little different, you'll have three instructors, me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you.

Why three? Is it because of the break in a couple days ago? Ayano thought. Wasn't that just reporters?

"Sir!" Sero exclaimed, "What kind of training is this?"

Aizawa held out a card, "Rescue." He said, saying what was written on the card. "You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

"Disasters huh, sounds fun." Ayano said as the others in the class chattered.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet." Aizawa said, getting the attention of the whole class again. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you, I know you're excited about costumes. But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities." He pressed a button on a remote, and the cases that held the costumes came out of the wall. "This special training is at an off campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

Most of the kids got out of their seats and grabbed their costumes, and Ayano followed suite, her suit was made to be easy to use for her quirk, and it was easy for her to get used to it, even if she had only worn it once or twice before.

After everyone changed, they all started to wait for the bus, Ayano sitting on one of the benches.

"Deku?" Uraraka said, making Ayano look behind her and watch as she made her way to Izuku. "Why are you wearing you PE clothes, where's your costume at?"

"You saw it after the combat training, it was kinda trashed. I'm still waiting on the support company to fix it up." He explained.

There was a loud whistle and Ayano looked over to see Iida standing in front of the bus.

"Gather around class 1A!" He exclaimed, "Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!"

Everyone just made their way into the bus, getting into their seats as the bus started moving.

Ayano was seated near the back, facing the front as she leaned back, listening to the kids behind her.

"This bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy." Iida muttered grumpily.

"Iida, you really need to chill." Ashido stated.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, there's something I want to say." Asui started, then she looked over towards Izuku. "About you actually."

"M-Me? What is it Asui?" Izuku asked, seeming to be surprised.

"I told you to call me Tsu. Anyways, that power of yours, isn't it a lot like All Might's?"

Ayano looked back at Izuku. "You're right." She stated, "I noticed that a while ago."

"W-What really? You think so huh?" Izuku said, seeming to be Extreamly nervious. "I never really thought about that, I guess It's kind of similar." He trailed off, and Ayano just sighed.

"Wait, hold on, Asui, you're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." Kirishima stated. "Still, I think it must be cool to have a simple augmenting type of quirk. You can do a lot of flashy stuff with it." He held out his hand and activated his quirk, causing it to get all Rocky and rough. "My hardening quirk is super strong against bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive."