Chapter 52

It was the last day of the written exams, and Ayano was able to breeze through the last few questions, putting the last word right before the timer went out.

"Alright, put your pencils down. The first person in each row will collect the answer sheets and bring them to me." Aizawa announced.

Ayano let out a sigh of relief. The written exams were over, now all that was left was the practical.

After changing, all of the students were taken to the place where they would be receiving the news about the practical. Of course, with word being spread fast, most of them already knew it was going to be similar to the entrance exam in the way that they would be fighting robots.

If that's the case, then why are all the teachers here? Ayano thought, looking at the group of pro heroes in front of her.

"Now then, let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp, then don's make any stupid mistakes. I expect many of you have gathered information and you believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today." Aizawa started.

"We're fighting those big 'ol metal robots!" Kaminari shouted.

"Firework, S'mores! Here we come!" Mina cheered.

"Actually this year tests—" A voice started and Ayano looked towards Aizawa's scarf, seeing that it was starting to move. The reason popped out of the wrappings, the principal. "Will be completely different for various reasons!"

Knew it.

"You're changing things?" Momo asked, a look slight panic on her face.

"There will be hero work of course, but also teamwork. And combat between actual people!" The look on his face grew slightly menacing— for a mousebear thing. "So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in small groups of two or three and your opponents will be one of our esteemed UA teachers! Isn't that fabulous?"

"We're... fighting the teachers?" Uraraka asked.

"Additionally your teammate and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined very carefully, based on various factors including fightning style, grades and interpersonal relationships." Aizawa informed, then he started to list off the teams. "First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Against me. Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo. And their opponent is—"

A figure jumped down from the sky— or from the top of one of the buildings. "I am here! To fight!"

That's gonna be a hard one. Ayano thought to herself. Poor them. She didn't ponder too much on that thought, and listened to the rest of the groups.

Kirishima and Sato are the first match, going against Cementoss.
The second match was Tsuyu and Tokoyami against Ectoplasm.
The third match was Iida and Ojiro against Powerloader.
Momo and Todoroki against Aizawa for the fourth match.
Ayoama and Uraraka in the fifth against Thirteen.
The sixth match was Mina and Kaminari against Nezdu.
Koda, Jiro, and Ayano were in the seventh match against Present Mic.
The eighth match was Hagakure and Shoji against Snipe.
Mineta and Sero were against Midnight in the ninth match.
The tenth and final match was Izuku and Bakugo against All Might.

"With each exam, you'll have thirty minutes. In order to win, your objective is to put these handcuffs on your teacher. Or you can win if one of you can escape from the combat zone."

So it's like the combat training earlier in the year. Ayano thought to herself, thinking back to the first heroics class.

"It's gonna be much different than that combat training, yo! After all, you're up against people wa-a-ay better than you."

Thank god I'm against him. I can finally punch him in the face. Ayano thought in annoyance.

"Better, really?" Jiro asked from beside Ayano. "Wait, aren't you just the announcer?"

"Hey! Watch yo mouth girl! Have some respect!"

"This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. As strange as it is, pease think of as villains." Thirteen announced.

"As soon as you come across your enemy, if you think you could win against them, then fight. However—" Snipe started.

"In instances where you're outmatched, it would be smarter to run away and find help." Aizawa finished. "Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya; I'm sure the three of you understand."

Ayano glanced towards the three of them.

A test of out choice making... interesting. Ayano watched as All Might explained that all the teachers will be wearing weights to make the fights a bit more fair. Though Ayano was too much in thought— already planning on some ways her group could defeat Present Mic. She really just wanted to punch him in the face if she were to be honest. He was so loud, it hurt her ears and gave her headaches. She could barely sit through an English class when he's teaching it.

"Let's begin. The teams taking the practical exam will come when you are called. We have a stage prepared for you. Sato, Kirishima you're up. Those waiting their turn to fight can either watch the exams or try to strategize together as a team. It's your choice. That's all."

With that, everyone started to part off, some going to the observation room, but most starting to strategize with their team. Ayano turned to Jiro and Koda. "Alright, I have a plan." She started.

**Bonus**

The teachers were sitting in the lounge, having just placed the team of Bakugo and Midoriya together against All Might.

"The next is a group of three, since there was an odd number of students in the class this year." Aizawa stated. "I've decided to place Jiro, Koda, and Hyida in a team together against Present Mic."

"Hm? Why Miss Hyida, I can understand Koda and Jiro, yo." Present Mic asked.

"Because it's quite clear that she had some aggression towards you." Aizawa stated blandly.

"Yo, yo! What reason is that!" Present Mic asked.

Aizawa just looked down at the files he had in his hands. "Moving on to the next grouping-"

Everyone in the room tensed up, none of them really knowing what had just happened. It wasn't like Aizawa to make decisions like this based on how students feel about something. Though Present Mic assumed the reason behind it.

Was it because I ate that piece of cake he was saving in the fridge?

_______________
Let me say something, my opinions are not shared with Ayano's. I personally love the pure bean that is Present Mic. Ayano just... doesn't...

EraserMicisbestship2K18

-Sin