Chapter 46

The four of them ran through the tunnel of ice, soon ending up in the main lobby area of the bank.

Looking at the scene in front of her, she witnessed two people standing at the desk, holding a bag and flowing money into it by giant hands of sand moving to and fro from the bag to the vault behind the counter. Near the back of the lobby, there was a group of people being held hostage by vines wrapped around them.

"Blind Side! Thank goodness you're here!" One of the civilians, exclaimed, causing the two villains to turn around and face the group.

"Oh, we've gotten the attention of a pro hero, haven't we, sister?" The man asked, looking towards the group with eerily glowing eyes. He seemed to be the one who was controlling the sand, due to the sand-like stream connecting himself to the giant moving hands.

"Yes, it does. I'll take care of them, brother." The woman said, the most notable feature of her being the flowers growing from her head and seeming to be intertwined with the strands of her hair.

Before Ayano had time to think, the woman lunged straight towards Blind Side, who quickly reached up and pressed a button on her mask causing her blue eye to be covered and fire to shoot out of her red one.

The woman dodged the fire blast and managed to get close to Blind Side, though before she could land a blow on the hero, Ayano felt a breeze rush past her, and her eyes widened as she saw a beam of light shoot zoom right in front of her, knocking the woman to the side.

"Aw yeah! Good goin' Bull's Eye!" Eagle Eye shouted.

Bulls Eye blushed slightly at the compliment. "Thanks." She said quietly.

In the moments of being distracted, Ayano felt something wrap around her, and she was pulled up in the air. She let out a shout of surprise as she hit the ceiling. Hard.

"Frostbite! You okay?" Blind Side shouted, looking up at her intern.

"I'm fine!" Ayano wheezed out, "Just got the breath thrown out of me. Don't worry, I've had worse." Giving Blind Side a grin, she activated her quirk and froze the vines wrapped around hr torso, tightening her grip on them and causing the shards to crack- luckily, it wasn't that high of a ceiling, so she was able to fall to the ground with only minimal scratches and sores.

"Alright, try not to get distracted again, okay?" Blind Side advised, and Ayano nodded.

"You froze my vines! How dare you you twerp!" The woman screeched.

"Mother Nature! Don't focus on the twerp! Get the stronger one!" The man shouted, still controlling the hands to place money in the bags.

"Yes, got it Sandman!" The woman, Mother Nature, exclaimed.

"Frostbite, Eagle Eye, you two go after Sandman. I'll take on Mother Nature. And Bulls Eye, take care of the hostages!"

Ayano nodded and her and Eagle Eye ran forwards towards the man. Before the two could get to it, a wall of sand appeared before them, just like the one blocking the entrance. Placing her hand forwards in a swift motion, she activated her quirk and froze the sand, molding the ice into a tunnel like before. This time it was a bit faster, but still took two or three minutes to get all the way through.

"Good going Frostbite!" Eagle Eye praised, and the two ran through the tunnel, emerging out of it only a few feet away from Sandman.

His back was turned to the two, apparently he didn't think they would be getting through the wall as quick as they did.

Glancing at Eagle Eye, Ayano pointed towards his arm, which seemed to be the source of the hands of sand. From his Elbow down, sand was streaming down to the ground, each stream of sand connecting to the moving hands.

Eagle Eye seemed to get what Ayano was trying to show her, and she grinned. "I got the man, Frostbite, you work on stopping the hands."

Ayano nodded, and immediately started to think of a plan. If I can manipulate the ice into a direction of it spreading... She thought, thinking to how Todoroki could manipulate the ice that he freezes on the ground. Reaching towards the ground, she placed her fingers securely on the ground and activated her quirk, the rings opening and allowing her to touch her bare skin to the ground.

Ice spread from her fingers, and Ayano looked at it with an intense and focused gaze. She watched as the ice stopped spreading out, and instead started to swiftly move towards the stream of sand on the ground. Once it touched it, the sand started to freeze, and the hands abruptly stopped, falling to the ground in piles.

"Argh!" A voice shouted out, and Ayano looked up, seeing Hawk Eye with her arms- well, now they seemed to be giant feathery wings- encasing the villian and blinding him.

After cuffing the man's hands behind him with cuffs that Eagle eye was carrying with her, they walked through the tunnel and met up with Blind Side, who had just finished cuffing Mother Nature herself and Bulls Eye who had just returned from getting the hostages outside of the building.

"Good going you two, now, let's turn these idiots into the police." Blind Side said, a smile plastered on her face. "Then we can head back to the agency building."
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That Night, Ayano was laying in her bed at the agency building, scrolling through recent news articles on her phone. Apparently there were creatures attacking Hosu City, which Ayano wouldn't be concerned about if Iida wasn't there for his internship- he was her friend, so she of course worried that he might be in danger. Luckily, she hadn't found anything talking about him so she assumed he must be alright.

Just before she placed her phone away, she got a message from Izuku.

"Coordinates? He's in Hosu City... huh. Great, now I have to worry about him too." With a sigh, she placed her phone on the side table net to her bed. There wasn't really anything she could do about it- considering she was practically hours away and probably wouldn't get there in time if he was in danger.

Hopefully he doesn't get himself into too much trouble. She thought to herself, placing her head down on the pillow and closing her eyes. I'll text him in the morning.

_____________
You sinners have no clue how many times my dog interrupted me as I was typing this up. He's just so needy. But I love him, so freaking much.
But, enough of that, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!!

-Sin