The Delights and Agony of Winter

Snow prances and twirls in the sky as they gently dance their way down with symphonic and a breathless hush swish, landing on my tiny pink tongue.

The gray gravel road has glazed ice that shimmers and stays frozen in the gleaming sunlight, creating a risk for heartbreaking road accidents that make families and friends shed oceans of water.

Towering and gigantic Evergreen Trees reach into the sky and out of sight as their lush green needles are covered in glowing snow, pointy icicles, and vast brown acorns blossoming like flowers in spring.

Kids are active in the snow and gathering heaps of snow in their hands and squishing the snow into tightly packed snowballs, throwing the snowballs at their friend and families as it slaps their face, making their face freeze and lifeless before they come back to life and do the same back.

Icicles hanging off caves, trees, houses and much more are camouflaged with the glowing snow in the background, as they clank against each other like jingling bells during Christmas or glasses at the night after it is officially 2017 for New Years.

The chilly and soothing wind flies around in the sky as it whisks bits of snow around and flurries at icicles and people bundled up in winter clothes.

The sounds of cheering and zooming and falling off the sled is coming from on the top of the statuesque hill covered with thick layers of ice, snow, sticks, and lifeless leafs.

The frozen pond is set up for hockey as children turn on their aggressive mode on and smack the puck in the net and push their opponent out of the way.

There is another frozen pond near the hockey frozen pond but this one is for graceful, smooth, and dainty ice skating as old and young people balance and frolic on the dazzling ice.

The animals that were once gathering food and sticks and leaves for their home is now underground or hiding away in their home getting a restful, peaceful, and retired hibernation.

All these components make up winter with more wonders for your own eyes to explore and discover new treasure.