The Arguement

A/N hi guys,a new Potter fanfic!Please read and review!I am NOT making money out of this and I am most certainly not J.K Rowling.This fanfic is inspired by a fanfic called Cherished from fanfiction.com.Anyways,enjoy!

Dumbledore was sitting in his office,sucking a sherbet lemon. He watched as Minerva Mcgonagall paced back and forth in his office,furious.

She was back from checking on Harry Potter at the Dursley household. He had tried his best to prevent that but in vain. Her motherly instincts had taken over that day.

"For god's sake,Albus!They're mistreating him!He lives in a cupboard!The other child is fatter than a whale!'

"Calm down, Minerva." Dumbledore frowned as his hand reached into the empty lemon sherbet jar. The last one was the last piece.

Severus,who had accompanied Mcgonagall, was also fuming, despite the whole situation being about Potter's son.

"Albus,your ridiculous plans. Why,that boy is at the tender age of four! Covered with scars and bruises!"He spat at Dumbledore,who was still calm as ever.

"Severus, Severus. This is James Potter's child."He thought that would shut him up.It didn't.

'Lily's as well! I know you, Dumbledore. Don't try me."
"Albus,you have to do something!"

"Exactly. But I guess Albus is too busy with his work.' Snape sneered.
"I..."

"Stop it, both of you! There are magical borders there, whichmakes it a much safer place for Harry to be!"Dumbledore snapped.

"Enough with your pretend-wise speeches,Dumbledore!I don't mind taking care of Potter as long as you get him out of that hellhole!"Severus regretted the words right after they came out of his mouth.

Dumbledore nodded thoughtfully.

"Fine. You can take care of Harry.You are now in charge of fulfilling his every need.'

"And I'm sure I can do that much better than you can."Severus marched away with a final curl of his lip.

"Nice talking with you,Albus."Mcgonagall said stiffly as she shuffled out.

Dumbledore waited till the door slammed before letting out a frustrated groan.He was bored these days.He wanted something that was submissive, something that treated him as a god.  He missed those days when every wizard and witch grovelled at his feet.

Sending Potter to the filthy muggles could get him used to submitting and now his mighty plan was ruined !He sighed and grumbled once again as his hand got stuck in the opening of the empty candy jar.

Author's Revision: Fixed some sentence structures and words. Also added some. Please, don't forget to read my new story, co written by 5sosDemigod called #Psycho. Thanks!