The Great Escape.

A/N:OOF.Updating is stressful.Maybe a vote?That'll be highly appreciated.

To the readers that have read this before,I made an update to 'Revenge is Sweet' (The chappie).

This will greatly affect this chapter, so please read the new and updated version or you'll never understand this one!

Harry grimaced as Dumbledore took his hand.Harry gripped his bag tightly in the other.

Smiling,Dumbledore turned to Harry.
'Welcome to your new home, Harry!'

He blundered on as Harry entered the mansion. It was huge, way larger than even the Potter Mansion. But this was no place for happy experiences. He needed to get out of this mess. Why couldn't he just stay with Severus and Draco? Draco~ he missed him already, and the name gave fuzzy sensations to him. Weird, but pleasant.

'Ah, I see you have entered your room, Harry!'

Dumbledore beamed warmly. As if Harry would believe that fool. What his true intentions were, Harry had no idea.

'This room? Pfft.' Harry groaned at the blue walls. He hated blue. Reminded him of Dudley. Dudley was obsessed with the horrid colour. 'Why the boy-girl discrimination, Dumbledore?'

Dumbledore was quite taken aback. This seven year old was quite sophisticated. Deciding to leave that comment unanswered, Dumbledore tried another one of his well-practised lines,' You must be famished,Harry! By the way,famished means...' Harry rolled his eyes. 'Hungry, I know, Dumbles, I KNOW. And no,I'm full, thank you very much.' He strode off.

Dumbledore swallowed a cutting remark and followed the Potter heir,' Now now, Harry, I AM your new guardian now, no matter whether you like it or not. Come eat lunch.'

Harry turned around, flashing a vicious glare. ' GO. AWAY!'

Dumbledore refused,' Harry James Potter,that is not how you treat your elders, especially your guardian. You should call me Fa...!' Harry had already stomped up the staircase,and locked his door.

His plan was truly foiled this time. NO ONE foiled his plans, not even Voldemort himself, but somehow, this infantile child managed by not acting like the meek child he should be. Dumbledore fumed as he cast Alohomora at the door.

The thing was, Harry wasn't there, and the window was shattered.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Severus Snape was having a glare match with James Potter back at his house.

'HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HARRY TO THAT MONSTER ,SNIVELLUS!' Potter roared.

Severus's temper flared at the nickname,' As if you helped, Potter!'

Minerva was couldn't help feeling guilty. After all, it was she who revealed everything to the headmaster. 'Calm down you two. Act like adults. Some Griffindors act more mature than you.' She scolded, trying to cover up the guilt.

They both turned to her,' SHUT UP!' They yelled in unison.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Harry hung awkwardly from the palm tree outside the house. It was a ten metre drop. He wouldn't make it. Hearing footsteps entering his blue room, Harry felt thankful to finally get released from this accidental wedgie,but as he remembered Dumbledore... well, let's say he'd rather be in this wedgie forever than stay with that blundering fool.

Noticing a familiar shadow pass downwards, he peeked and almost fell down with shock.

Petunia Dursley.

But...how? How was it possible?

He held on to the tree's trunk as the stick he was wedgied onto cracked. Gulping, the realization hit Harry. He had two options. Jump, or stay. Both had the same ending:The fatal fall.

The stick wobbled again, and Harry shut his eyes tight. Goodbye Severus, goodbye Dra...

Instead of the cold hard pavement, Harry landed downwards into warm arms. Opening his eyes, he realised...

Petunia Dursley caught him.

And apparated away.