No. 12 Grimmauld Place

A/N: Yep, finally updating. TY for all the current support!

Harry stood up, wincing from the fall, and after collapsing because of the sudden apparation. There right in front of him was an old fashioned house, rather big, but old and shabby. The sign on the door read 'No. 12 Grimmauld Place.' Muggles walked in and out of the nearby buildings, no one noticing the only one that stuck out from the modern apartments. Petunia Dursley was looking disheveled next to him. Dressed brightly in pink, she also stood out from the crowd, only that she was actually noticed.

Harry took a moment to gather his bearings. He just fell down from a tree, into a person he assumed hated him 's arms. Then, the same person he also assumed was a muggle, no, he downright KNEW she was a magic-hating muggle, apparated. APPARATED.

Taking a deep breath, he turned to face said person. Only to realise she was already at the door, talking with a...

Sirius?

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Sirius Black shuffle-crawled into a bush outside Dumbledore's mansion. More like a castle too, it seems. Harry had just went in. He stayed there for a while he waited for that old lady who thought he was a perverted teen left. Finally hearing the long-awaited footsteps and some unoldladylike cussing, Sirius crawled to the side of the house. Some shouting. Sirius sat in another bush, plucking a berry and investigating it. Until more shouting, and a crash. Alarmed, Sirius stood and watched as a wedgied Harry James Potter hung on a tree branch.

How Harry didn't see Sirius waving down there was a mystery to him. Pacing, he thought of rubbish plans and trash strategies. Until that pink monstrosity passed him. Harry did seem to notice her, though, as a look of surprise passed his face, then it was back to the wiggling.

Maybe he should wear more pink nowadays.

The tree branch Harry was sitting on cracked, and Harry trembled. It shifted lower and lower down, before finally breaking. Petunia Dursley, upon seeing Harry, gaped, Though she luckily did hold out her arms. Harry 'safely' landed, though Sirius did hear a fractured bone. Wrapping his arms around the Dursley's waist, he apparated away.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Harry's knees gave in as he crumpled onto the squishy couch. Sirius sat next to him with a mug of hot chocolate. 'Here, eat this. you'll feel better.' *

Harry sleepily grabbed the mug, almost spilling it everywhere.

Not noticing, Sirius left to pull off his sweaty suit. What he did notice was Dursley blushing, actually BLUSHING, as the sight of him shirtless reached her sight. Hastily grabbing a shirt reading,

' TAKEN BY A WEREWOLF. LATER SUCKERS!!'

Looking crestfallen, Dursley looked away.

Phew.

Harry had fallen asleep with half the cup of chocolate spilled onto his shirt by the time Sirius got out of his room. His dusty couch also dripped chocolate. Boy, he hated this freaking place, it sucked and it still sucks.

    The doorbell rung, and Harry's nap was abruptly disturbed. Sirius went to get the doordoor. A familar weary face showed up, and Remus Lupin walked in.

He nodded a greeting before stopping dead in his tracks.

'Harry? Harry Potter?'