Training Part 1

A/N: ok guys...hi! It's me again...;) so I left you guys on another cliffhanger last time,so did you guys think it was good?BTW,my sister slytherindemigodpjo wrote a percy jackson/harry potter fanfiction and its amazing,so follow her and stay tuned for more on it(its called Hecate's prophecyAlso,feel free to comment and vote,i occasionaly reply back too!Thanks for all your support and enjoy this chapter!(inserted a hilarious pic i found while searching for voldypants memes)

Harry:

Harry shivered as he walked behing Voldemort to his manor.Voldemort was talking to a crazy haired woman,seems to be called 'Bellatrix'.'Boy,come over here.This is your new home,"hissed Vodemort impatiently,"Your first training session will be in two hours.Do not bring the filthy lion inside,but the snake is allowed."Harry nodded meekly and patted Golden on his head.He left the poor griffin on the dead grass and walked in the manor.

It was huge,even bigger than Draco's home,and,Harry gulped,fresh blood on the ground."Your room is there,Potter,i'll pick you up soon."Harry gasped with horror as he realised his bare room was red.Blood red.A small worn bed,and a tiny cage for Venenum.Nothing else.Harry sank to the foor,crying,he missed Severus,even James,or Sirius,Voldemort really reminded him of Uncle Vernon,this entire place was like Privet Drive too.He was back in his worst times of his life.

two hours later

Voldemort snarled at Harry to get up and head to the training room.

Voldy:

Hissing at Harry,Voldemort apparated himself to the room,leaving the filthy boy to walk.Walk through the pools of blood,listening to the screams of mercy down the dungeons,and finally arrive at the very place he'll become a dark prince.

Harry(I):

I heard some screams of mercy,walking with Bellatrix to that training room.I feel uneasy...will something happen to me?I wanna go home...

Voldy(I):

Seeing him arrive with Bella,I gave him an old wand and told him to show his best skills.the boy looked like easy prey,one swish and he's gone.Saviour?He couldn't even be a normal wizard.What did the old man see in this boy?

Harry(I):

I looked at the wand with curiosity,and gave it a flick,which oozed some sparks out.I never really had a wand before,Severus teached me a bit before...but very little...the best I could do was maybe...

Voldy(I):

'Levicorpus!'the boy squeaked,which I deflected with a lazy flick with my wand.This exceeds my expectations,the first spell I've seen the Malfoy boy do was a failed 'Wingardium Leviosa'But that's different,Malfoy is a future death eater.This boy will be my Dark Prince.This is not good enough.

The boy sent another spark,and I shifted my wand and scolded,'This is your best,boy?You're a failure,a saviour?Pah,i guess you can be my human house elf.My turn.'

A/N:Remember my story when you check my sister's one!