The Malfoy Sleepover(part three)

A/N:Hi another chapter everyone!I bet you thought I abandoned this story.But I didn't.I'm just lazy.Anyways,enjoy this chapter and I'll try to make this the last part of The Malfoy Sleepover.Pls comment if you want Snucius!

         Severus calmly ate his bacon as Lucius yelled in horror as he looked in the mirror."My face!My beautiful,handsome face!"He cried.Harry and Draco giggled as he scrubbed his face like a maniac,trying to get the clown-face off.After everyone finished breakfast except Lucius,he ran out with his face scrubbed raw but still had marker on.Severus smirked as he cast a simple spell and the marker disappeared immediately.Grumpy Lucius started eating."Luci,I'm going to the zoo with the boys today.Are you coming?"Severus asked.Lucius glared at him and snarled,"No,I'm staying home and DO NOT CALL ME LUCI!!!"Severus calmly nodded even though inside he was laughing his head off,"C'mon,let's go boys."

           Harry and Draco goggled at the snakes while licking lollipops.Severus was observing a muggle use a camera curiously."Hisssssssss,"Draco and Severus heard.Harry was hissing to a snake,and they looked like they were having a deep conversation.

Draco's eyes widened and mouthed"parseltongue?"to Severus who nodded.Draco prodded Harry in the back.He turned around looking excited and said to them,"Guys,this snake can speak English!Did you hear him talk about his home India?"His smile wavered as he saw them with their jaws on the ground.

'Listen,Harry,I know this is flabbergasting,but you can speak Parsaltongue,It means...' Severus rambled."?You can speak Snake,"Draco translated.

Harry smiled again and asked Severus something that will cost him twenty galleons later."Cool,can I have a pet snake please?"

         Harry stroked the beautiful cobra's skin while Severus was discovering Facebook.He dashed in a muggle store to buy a phone just now.Harry looked up and told him a bit about it."How do you know that?"Severus asked,dumbfounded."I heard it from Uncle Vernon.He loves posting pictures of Dudley with it."Harry replied.He spent an hour introducing the whole social media trend to Severus,both of them not noticing Draco stealing a galleon from Severus's pocket and buying a triple ice-cream.

  When they arrived at Malfoy Manor,Severus told Harry it was time to go home.Harry and Draco were both sad so Severus told them he bought a phone for Lucius and they can use seape to communicate.After explaining "seape"to Lucius,they apparated back home.