Training Part 2

A/N:Hey guys! So um , there was a message , i think . From who I sorta forgot...but I clearly remember whoever sent it asked if I was still uploading. Of course ! I won't just dump my baby ... Sorry to the person I forgot who sent me the message. I just knew form the email Wattpad sent me. it won't load here . Thanks for all your support! Voting and commenting is optional but i'll appreciate it.So enjoy the chapter!(The weird spaces I'm adding is becuz Wattpad is adding red lines everywhere and I can't see)

Previously:

Voldy(I):

'Levicorpus!'the boy squeaked,which I deflected with a lazy flick with my wand.This exceeds my expectations,the first spell I've seen the Malfoy boy do was a failed 'Wingardium Leviosa'But that's different,Malfoy is a future death eater.This boy will be my Dark Prince.This is not good enough.

The boy sent another spark,and I shifted my wand and scolded,'This is your best,boy?You're a failure,a saviour?Pah,i guess you can be my human house elf.My turn.

Voldy(I):

'CRUCIO!'

The boy fell.twitching and yelling.Seriously?

'How are you going to my dark prince?Boy,get up.GET UP' I snarled at the pathetic mess that was suppsedly the saviour of the Wizarding World.

At last,the boy got up.After the curse was lifted.

'IMPERIO!CUT YOURSELF WITH A SPELL!'

The boy was dazed and cast the spell on himself.Bleeding,he snapped out of the spell and groaned in pain.The idiots at the ministry thought this house-elf could defeat the almighty dark lord?

Harry(I);

'IM JUST SIX.SEVEN TOMORROW.LET ME GO!'I cried after snake man hit me spell after spell.He laughed cruelly and shot another crucio,and i gave him a scream.'Pathetic boy,we'll continue...wait,its your birthday tomorrow?Good.I'll give you a special birthday.Go now.'He hissed.I gulped and ran.

Bursting in my room,Venenum was eating premium snake food.I had...a piece of bread with moldy cheese.Even my snake was treated better.

A/N:Sorry for the shortest chapter ever.