The Ministry Note

A/N:I don't own HP,JK Rowling does.And ty for the vote spam guys!Voting is optional but appreciated greatly.

'Headmaster!Severus got Harry,and he's with James Potter and Lucius Malfoy now!And guess what!I saw Voldemort!And Severus IS a death eater!So is Malfoy!And Harry...'

Minerva ranted off to the sherbet-lemon lolli sucker in front of her. Dumbledore plastered a concerned look on his face,and groaned on the inside. His plans!His plans were RUINED!He had a last resorting idea though...

After the long chat with Mcgonagall,Dumbledore apparated off to Severus Snape's house.

Arriving just a minute before Dumbledore,Severus looked quite disgruntled.
'Tsk tsk Severus.I'm disappointed.'
Holding a piece of paper with a classified print on it up,he smirked to himself.

Snatching the paper,Severus read the words carefully:
'Severus Snape:
We are sorry to say,we have revoked your adoption of Harry James Potter,as we deemed you a careless guardian,and the environment unsafe for this child.
The responsibility of caring for this child will be transferred to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore,until further notice.

-Cornelius Fudge,Minister Of Magic'

Anger boiled inside of Severus.Dumbledore had made his move.And it succeeded in defeating his.

'As you read,the Minister allowed me to care for Harry.Where is he,currently?'

Biting his lip,Harry tried to keep the migraine at bay.Failing to do so as the headache hammered and banged at his head,he gasped in pain.Clutching at his head,he tried not to make noise,only to realise,his memories...were coming back.

Pictures of Diagon Alley,James' home,various death eaters flooded in.The more the memories came,the harder his head pounded.Slowly passing out in pain,Harry fell onto his bed.

A smiling griffin greeted him in the dark.Harry walked over,remembering the griffin's sadistic death.It felt amazing to see him again.But as he got closer,the griffin had replaced the smile with a frown.

'Harry,Dumbledore's gonna take you away.Take this,and remember to whisper my name close to it if anything bad happens.Stay safe.'
The griffin gently spoke.

Awakening ,Harry realised the object clutched in his hand.A golden brick like object,with the words: Griffin Express on top.

Pocketing it and standing up,Severus knocked,and opened his door.'Harry,Dumbledore has to take you.Its gonna be alright though.Its time to pack.'

He froze.What Golden said was true.He really did have to go...

Grabbing his small bag tightly,Harry hugged Severus,wiping some tears on his robe.

'Goodbye,Dad.'