Birthday Surprise

A/N:Am I updating too slow?Sorry if so. Thanks for all of your support!Enjoy this chapter! XD

previously...

Harry(I);

'IM JUST SIX.SEVEN TOMORROW.LET ME GO!'I cried after snake man hit me spell after spell.He laughed cruelly and shot another crucio,and i gave him a scream.'Pathetic boy,we'll continue...wait,its your birthday tomorrow?Good.I'll give you a special birthday.Go now.'He hissed.I gulped and ran.

Bursting in my room,Venenum was eating premium snake food.I had...a piece of bread with moldy cheese.Even my snake was treated better.

Groaning,Harry woke up rubbing his eyes and hearing shrieks in the dungeon down below.He suddenly remembered his birthday.He grinned for a second until an evil laugh wiped his grin off.Snake Man said he had a surprise ready,it won't be good.

Harry petted Veneum as it/he ate his/its snake food.Harry couldn't find his breakfast.Rubbing his growling stomach,he sneaked out and tried to steal some food.And as he put his fingers around a piece of bread,he was caught red-handed by no one other than Voldemort.

The man was too smart.

Voldemort smirked at Harry and scolded,'You will be punished not for stealing,'Harry's hopes rised,'but for being caught.No food for three days.Only water.'

Harry's heart sank deeper and deeper.Voldemort beckoned him to follow as they walked down the flight of stairs down to...the dungeon...

That's when Harry's mind was scarred for life.A bloody,screaming man,a muggle,was laying there,weak,with Bellatrix standing nearby,looking smug.

Voldemort nodded at her and announced,loudly and clearly,' Harry,here's your surprise,you will be learning the Killing Curse.If you succeed and don't express emotions after,your punishment will be lifted and you get proper food from now on.If you don't...'

The truth dawned on Harry's face.He was going to kill an innocent man.Green eyes met red,and Voldemort raised his non-existant eyebrows.

'Its easy,boy.Just raise your wand and say Avada Kedrava.'

Harry looked towards the man.Raising his wand,Harry hesitated.

His brain and stomach were egging him on,hungry for food.

His heart was a different story.

Reluctantly,Harry whispered,'Avada Kedra...'

Shoving Voldemort,Harry ran,yelling,' I can't...I CAN'T!'

Somehow,Harry reached his Griffin,and his snake was also,for whatever reason,curled up on his/its shoulder.having no choice,Harry leaped on his Griffin and zoomed away.

Voldemort rolled his eyes.He was expecting it to happen for ages.

Flying,he shot a Killing Curse towards the unexpecting Griffin.

Harry was panting,but free!Until his Griffin started falling.He was too...