Afraid

A/N:I'm gonna update...no need to rush...
Thanks for all your support and enjoy!

Last chapter:
Somehow,Harry reached his Griffin,and his snake was also,for whatever reason,curled up on his/its shoulder.having no choice,Harry leaped on his Griffin and zoomed away.
Voldemort rolled his eyes.He was expecting it to happen for ages.
Flying,he shot a Killing Curse towards the unexpecting Griffin.
Harry was panting,but free!Until his Griffin started falling.He was too...

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Dumbledore furiously slammed his hand on the table when he knew from spies that Harry was missing.Where was his personal slave?

Hearing dootsteps come from the corridor,he changed his expression 360 degrees as he smiled warmly at a first grade that was barely looking at his eyes Mcgonagall pushed her square specs up and frowned.

'Max has done a bad job...'

Meanwhile:

'Crucio!'
Harry cried as another spell hit him in the chest.Bounded to a chair with magic,there wasn't anything he could possibly do.

Voldemort smirked at Harry's cry and continued until Bellatrix came.

'Master...the filthy muggle teacher is here.Shall i have the pleasure in torturing her?'

Voldemort,hissing,replied,'No,but you may teach the boy a little lesson...'

And that's what happened the whole morning .

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

'JAMES!'

Sirius Black grinned as he apparated down the stairs.
'Mornin' Snivellus!'He joked.

Forgetting their apology,Severus reflexed and hexed a levicorpus to the unexpecting maraudee.Hanging up on a leg,Sirius's eyes widened.James Potter took his wand out and aimed it...at Sirius.Laughing,he said the counter curse.

'Haha good morning joke Batman.'

Severus grunted in respond.