Malfoy

A/N:    ;) (Don't get this wink wrong.Im highly upset with the fact that I have school soon)I don't own Harry Potter.Thats it.I just own this fanfic,a few other cringey AF fanfics and my HP copies.
Oh,and a PBJ.

'My Lord,Why is the boy so protected,so important?'
The kneeling man asked quietly.

'Yaxley,Didn't you hear of the prophecy?'
The man on the throne curled his lips.

'No sir!I sense another reason!'

'He is more important than you think.'

Yaxley stood up slowly,unknown of his master's horcruxes,and the unfortunate boy.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Harry groaned at Lucius Malfoy's questioning look.

'Luci,he wants to see your...'
'CAN WE SEE HIM ALREADY???!!!!'
'...son.'
Nodding,confused,Lucius let the bunch in.'Draco's um,sleeping.You do know it's 3 am now,right?'

'Who cares,Luci?Harry's been wanting to see your son for a long time.He has amnesia.'Severus tiredly replied.
'Wait,what?And why is Mcgonagall here?'

'Long story.Now WAKE YOUR SON UP!'

Highly raising his eyebrow,the blonde went upstairs,and ushered the grumpy child down.

'What,father?I thought we talked about this?It's 3 in the...HARRY!!!!'
Draco's sight fell on the other boy.

Pushing Severus aside,Lucius whispered in his ear.
'You have a lot of explaining to do.'

And that was the most unfortunate time,Severus decided,to have a death eater meeting.Even more than after apparating with an infant.

'The meeting is downstairs!'

And they both apparated.

James was not used to being ignored.
Yet he saw himself with no one to talk to but an old witch.
When had the most popular boy in school have to talk to his transfiguration teacher alone?
Ah,there was the time when he forgot to do his essay.But it was a foot long!

He was relieved to start the meeting.The witch had that glint in her eyes of talking about that piece of homework he never actually gave her.

Voldemort scanned the crowd,and began,
'I have decided to tell you,my not-so-faithful followers,about my horcruxes.'

A few gasps came.
'I have seven horcruxes,including my soul.'More gasps'Hufflepuff's cup.Ravenclaw's diadem.Slytherin's locket.One I decided to keep from you.'But they noticed the hand snaking (pun intended)down Nagini's body(No dirty thoughts,please!).
'A diary.'some quiet,quiet snickers' you own soul.And the last one.Can anyone guess?Yaxley?'

He looked up nervously and looked around for help.The other death eaters shook their heads.One dared to shrug.Bellatrix.

'I don't know,My Lord.'

Voldemort laughed.The cold laughter echoed through the room.
Something clicked in place in Yaxley's mind.The Dark Lord had told him of the high importance of the boy.

'Master,is it the boy,Potter?'
He laughed again.'Correct,Yaxley.You're finally smart enough to answer a simple question.'

Cold dread sank through Severus.Harry was part of Voldemort?Why did he always feel dread in the meetings?Always!

They heard footsteps.A few heads turned.And they saw a boy's back turn and run.