Moony,Padfoot,Prongs and Severus

A/N:So im updating early.My sister's story,Hecate's Prophecy,is out!Don't forget my story too!I changed a few things cos it just isn't right now.This chap is me trying to be poetic.It might be bad and weird,so bear with me!Anyways,views are goin DOWNNNNN,even the A/N had more views!!!C'mon guys... thx for your past support and the vote button is optional too!I'll appreciate it if you just read too!Feel free to comment!I'll usually respond soon!

during the time Harry was with Voldemort

Severus:

He dragged his feet to his broken-down house,in a muggle street.Looking at Harry's empty bedroom,Severus Snape sighed.It was bad enough when Harry was in James Potter's hands,he could've turned into a snobby airhead.He couldn't have thought that was the least of his problems.

It was impossible to be cooped up in this house without Harry's laughter,it wasn't like this even when James had Harry.Severus took a deep breath and walked down the muggle street.

James:

This Potter was feeling down,as he drank glass and glass of firewhiskey,Sirius by his side.Harry,the innocent boy with big,green eyes,will never be the same after Voldemort.As James Potter drank his tenth glass,Sirius Black pulled him away firmly,'You are drunk,Prongs.You need some fresh air.

James nodded,dizzy,as the other man held his arm and guided him out.

3rd person:

The two groups were walking,brooding,when they saw each other.Severus' eyes hardened as he saw Potter,but James,for once,saw deep inside the dark tunnels of the other man's eyes,and saw nothing but a dark tunnel with no end.The man was broken.

For the first time ever,James Potter smiled at Severus,and stuck his hand out.

Sheepishly,he apologised,'Um,sorry for all those years.Do you wanna be friends?You can um,join the marauders...'

Sirius Black was extremely shocked,but found himself doing the same.

Severus:

With the two men sticking their hands out.Severus didn't understand but took the hands one by one,cautiously.Were they pranking him yet again?

James:

Potter grinned,'Greaaat!You can be...batty!'Seeing the scowl,he immediately started giving ideas'um.................