chapter 5

"Y/N!" Your mother cried and ran over to you with open arms.

To say you looked like a mess would be an understatement. Dark circles were under your tired eyes and you held an ice pack to your head.

"What happened?!" Your dad barged in right behind her.

The principle hurried over to consult your angry father. "Sir, please take a seat."

"Do I look like a fu- a student to you." Your principle visibly gulped and shrunk back at your dad's outburst.

"Dad." You plead through a migraine.

His eyes met yours and softened some. He begrudgingly walks over to you and Your mother and sat in the empty seat beside you.

"Well it seems that your daughter passed out from lack of sleep and overexertion. The nurse examined her and confirmed that her blood pressure is extremely high. Thankfully a student found her when she fell." He nodded over to Jimin's silent form in the corner.

"I was waiting for her after class but she never came out of the girls locker room so I went in and found her on the floor. She wasn't breathing from what I could tell so I gave her mouth to mouth and carried her to the nurses." You watch curiously as he fumbles under your parents intense stare.

This was entirely different from the flirty Jimin you knew.

Your parents thank Jimin profusely and continued to talk to the principal for a little while longer. You hadn't known how long it had been due to your drowsy state.

Principal Yin reluctantly gave you a three day pass from school after your parents made it very obvious that the school should be blamed for over working students and leaving them unsupervised.

Your mother stayed by your side as you exited the office. She didn't even wait til you got home before she started babying you.

As you assured your mother that you knew how to walk something cauggt your eye at the end of the hallway. All seven of the transfer students stood huddled up, having a deep discussion about something. It seemed they felt your stare because they simultaniously looked up.

Well that was creepy. Frowning, you turned your focus back to your scolding parents.

🌙🌙🌙

Sins P.O.V

"This was a total fail guys." Taehyung groaned and threw his head back against the sofa.

"No shit."

All seven of the boys lounged around their fairly large house discussing their game plan.

"You're the one who came up with the idea." Namjoon pointed out.

"Stop worrying everything is going according to plan." Jin said calmly.

Hoseok's nails clawed at the leather material of the sofa. "How the fuck is everything going according to plan? At this rate we're probably going to end up killing her. How is she going to be able to help us then? She'll be too scared to even answer the door now."

All of the boys had an anxious look on their faces, each one of them deep in thought, except for Seokjin that is. He always had a neutral expression painted on his face, looking as if nothing in the world could bother him.

"Everything we've done, no matter how stupid," Jin looked in Taehyung's direction. "Has been for a reason. It's helped us see what kind of a person y/n is. Now for the next step, Jungkook is up."

The silent boys head snapped up at the sound of his name. His brows knitted in confusion as well as everyone else's.

"What's he going to do? He can't even talk." Taehyung snorted. Hoseok took it upon himself to do everyone a favor and punch Taehyung. The younger one took look at Hoseoks face and decided to shut up and massage his arm in silence.

"She likes you. Befriend her." Jin continues.

"And Jimin you're one step closer to earning her trust don't screw it up." Jin frowned at the mischievous glint in Jimin's eye but chose not to take the conversation any further. If Jimin went out of line Jin wouldn't have an issue straightening him back up.

Namjoon sighed and removed his glasses, rubbing at the bridge of his nose. "I'm still reading into it Hyung, try not to stress yourself. We've lived hundreds of years I doubt a few more would make a difference."

Namjoon stood from his spot on the sofa and stretched out his long legs. As he passed by his brothers, his hand laid reassuringly on Seokjin's shoulder for a few seconds before he went off to his room.

"Okay I'm going to bed. Decide who's going to clean all this up." He pointed towards the mess of pizza boxes and junk food. "Except Jungkook. He paid."

All four boys huffed and began glaring at each other.

"Hoseok-" Taehyung and Jimin began.

"Hoseok my ass. I cleaned up yesterday you lazy fucks." The red haired boy looked at the pair in disbelief before walking off.

Jimin and Taehyung looked over to where Yoongi sat on the couch. Even with earbuds stuffed into the elder's ears he still choked out a laugh and walked out of the room, making sure to slap the pair on their heads.

"What a dick."

"What?!" Yoongi yelled back causing Taehyung to jump in fright.

Jimin murmured curses and started to punch Taehyung repeatedly. That soon transformed into a full on wrestling match.

Jungkook walked his way down a long corridor that held three bedrooms, his being on the very end. Just as he reached the entrance to his room, the one place he'd been thinking of all day, a slow creak sounded from behind him.

"Kookie."

Jungkook's innocent face turned towards the voice.

"I want you to remember Jungkook. They're not the same person. She was a witch of a woman." Jin's voice dripped with disgust as he mentioned her. "Please don't make the same mistakes." His golden eyes gleamed with sincerity.

I know. Jungkook nodded and slipped into his room.

His eyes shut tightly and the beat of his heart thudded in his ears.

°°°°

ive gotten so many comments about how confusing this is and yeah its going to be, this book will make you think, Im trying to give you little enough information to catch you up but not enough to have you figure everything out... If that makes any sense.

Also for the people like 'of course yoongi's sloth' and 'jimins lust 😒' yes he is because thats who I wanted them to be and more of them will be revealed later so hold your tits or write your own and make them whatever you want bc quite frankly idgaf
Sorry if it sounds rude but commenting on my book about how predictable and overrated my characters are is rude and annoying.