Chapter 19

Unedited

Unedited.

Holding Taehyung's hand was all it took for you to want to sleep with him. After those words left his mouth he pulled you into his room.

You didn't even bat an eye as he slowly began taking off your clothes.

In the mist of your heavy breathing and his fragile touches the door to his room had opened.

"Yoongi?" You jumped up, shocked to see him there and embarrassed all at once. You try to push Taehyung off but he doesn't budge.

But Yoongi just stood there and when he finally moved it was to remove an article of clothing from his own body.

"Just lay back and let us take care of you." Yoongi said quietly, bend down onto the bed an placed his lips on yours.

Taehyung's soft hands roamed up your thighs, rubbing them as he did so. Even going as far as running Yoongi's plush duck slippers across your bare skin.

When Yoongi's lips detached from yours another figure was standing behind him. It was Jungkook. His defined abs were on full display as he looked down at your heaving figure being touched on by his friends.

"Uh, Uh. You won't forget me." Jimin's sultry voice came from behind Jungkook. "I brought the good stuff."

He stepped aside holding up a pair of handcuffs in one hand and few other naughty things in another.

Still in shock over the situation, you pinch yourself but nothing happened. This wasn't a dream. Taehyung's hands were real as they pleasured you, Yoongi's lips were definitely on your throat, Jungkook's large length entered you while Jimin tied you down.

You were being fucked into oblivion by four of the seven deadly sins.

——————
Sike!! I'm just joking you thirsty asses! I could've kept going and made you think this was real but I was dying😂😂. I'm not that mean.

Okay here's the real chapter...

————————

Taehyung's p.o.v  (3rd person. Just a clarification for the people who always question it)

During the time Taehyung held your hand he thought about the first time he laid eyes on you. You hadn't even seen him yet but he was already enamored by you with just that look.

"Taehyung we just got into a new town, what do you plan on doing this late?" Jin questioned as he sorted through the various boxes containing newly purchased items.

"Exactly, it's new so I want to look around or else I won't be able to sleep." Jin looks at Taehyung skeptically but the pout on his face made Jin wave his hand dismissively.

"Fine. But don't cause any trouble this early. We might be here a while. And don't go getting lost either."

Taehyung was already gone before Jin had the chance to finish his sentence.