Chapter 24

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov.

"Oh my god. Why the hell is she here?" Namjoon said exasperatedly, causing me to jump.

Confused at his sudden outburst I turn to find Suran mindlessly standing on a chair and adjusting the string light fixtures. Before I could tell him she's a volunteer he speaks up again.

"And she's not even doing it right. Does she want the lights to be lopsided like a damn circus?" I once again opened my mouth but he quickly brushed by me towards the peacefully working girl.

"Well hello to you too Joon." I mutter to myself. At this point I shouldn't even be surprised, it's hard for anyone to get a word out with that guy.

The next hour went on with various questions thrown my way and I proceeded to help as well. It wasn't long until everything was officially done.

"Thank you guys really, I appreciate it. I was so worried but you came through, well mostly Namjoon but the support meant a lot too." I smile at Yoongi who offered to help earlier but only ended up putting half of the class to sleep. It wasn't until Namjoon came and had the other kids compete with their work, I actually had a chance to breathe.

However, Jin hadn't even attempted. The tall well built boy sat atop the bleachers, playing on his phone after saying he came for emotional support. What a crock of shit. I'm sure he only came for my best friend, who had plans of her own.

But oh well we managed to finish the decor without him. I separated from Yoongi and Namjoon to speak to Miss Park for a moment about the preparations. Like expected she just nodded, more likely the newborn at her home was enough on her plate.

Bidding her goodbye, I turned and marched my way back to the Yoongi and Namjoon who were now accompanied by Jin. "Okay are we going back to your house so I can see my Grandmother?" I question freely.

"Yeah, but I want to stop by for food first, I'm starving." Jin spoke.

We all agree and leave this dreadful school. We all go in my car because it seems the boys might've taken the bus or something.

Yoongi and Jin argued over which food place to stop by for a good thirty minutes before I pulled over and demanded they settle on something. In the end Yoongi won because when we drove by Jin's favorite place it was closed. So pizza it is.

As we got to their house I was more than happy when Jin and Yoongi ran in side with the food because I told them they couldn't eat in my car, much to their disappointment.

"Y/N." Namjoon whispered. I gave a small hum in response as I slowly make way way up the side wall and to the boys house.

"She kissed me. Why would she do that?"

"What? Who?" My interest instantly peaked.

"Suran." My eyebrows rose in surprise but I waited for him to continue like I knew he would.