Chapter 25

Unedited.

"My mom knows some basic tracking spells

"My mom knows some basic tracking spells." Y/N spoke up, cutting through the tense silence.

"I've tried that already. Being a sin means we're all connected, so we can feel each other's presence. We can't feel him." Jin explained before it got quiet once again.

Five bodies tiredly sat on broken furniture and scraps of fabric tainted in blood. Each of them racked their brains for a solution. The boys faces were stoic while y/n's expression was worn and worried. They were ironically a lot better with hiding their emotions than y/n.

After a while the shrill ring of a phone caused y/n to jump while the boys sat stalk still, still thinking about the matter at hand.

Looking at the caller ID y/n's heart shrunk a bit as she realized how long she'd been gone. "Mom?"

"Where the hell have you been?" She spoke harshly from the other side of the line.

"I finished setting up prom a few hours ago so I decided to relax at Ami's a bit and the time flew by."

"Okay." She said calmly.

"I'm on my way home anyway, don't worry."

"Good. Then you can explain to me why you're at Palm Meadows when Ami lives fifteen minutes away. And I'd strongly advise you not to lie because I know everything." Y/N's mom hung up.

"Well there goes her fucking tracking skills." Y/N muttered to herself while slowly getting up from her spot on the floor.

Looking around the room she met the eyes of all four boys, sincerely apologizing to them. They assured her that it would be fine, this was after all their problem but y/n couldn't help but feel guilty. She'd formed some sort of bond with these boys.

As soon as the door shut Yoongi spoke up. "I have an idea." He had been waiting for a time where y/n would leave so he could discuss this without having her hear.

"It's a bit risky but I think it's our only option." Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok nod apprehensively.

"I can go into Taehyung's mind and help him wake while looking into his absence. I mean if the commotion started in his room he may have felt a presence or witnessed something. Any clue would be a help at this point." Yoongi explained.

"No." Hoseok said instantly.

"Hoseok, I can do this, I-"

"I said no. Taehyung's in some sort of fucking coma while Jungkook's been attacked and is still missing and no ones heard a peep from Jimin in the last six hours and you want to leave too?! That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. If Taehyung can't wake up neither will you." Hoseok vented out all of his frustrations.