Chapter 18

Guys don't forget to read chapter 17

Guys don't forget to read chapter 17. I published the Quick Summ. First but I had already written half of chapter 17 so the orders kind of off if you read the update last night!! I'm juss sayin bc the reads are off by almost thousand😂

Unedited.

Ami was dead asleep when you had woken up in the morning. Her body was wrapped around yours, nearly suffocating you.

Thank god she was a heavy sleeper because you literally had to pry her off of you, accidentally knocking her off of the bed in the process. Your guilt stricken face peered over the edge of the mattress but your guilt was quickly replaced with a giggle. The blanket seemed to have softened the blow, Ami was completely oblivious and sleeping peacefully.

You swung your bare legs over the opposite side of the mattress and padded your way to the living room where your Grandmother had been.

Her body was still rested on the sofa, covered in blankets. The books on the table beside her were gone and everything had been cleaned up.

"Jin?" You called out.

"Here." His voice sounded over from the far right where the kitchen was. It was on open concept home so when standing in the living room the kitchen is in clear view along with the front door, some rooms, and a long hallway that you had just came through.

Jin sat at the kitchen island, his hair was disheveled and he clutched a cup of what looked like coffee in his right hand.

"Did you sleep at all?" You asked in a concerned tone then walked over and took the seat across from him.

"No. It's not really a bad thing though, it kept me busy. I managed to release her soul but something like this is very traumatic on the body so there's no telling when she'll wake up."

Your gaze momentarily flickered over to your Grandmother but you nodded in understanding. Jin didn't have to do any of this but you were very thankful he had. You had trusted Jin.

"Thank you." You voice and he nodded in response.

"Where's my food?" Jimin came in, killing the serene like atmosphere.

"Do I look like your maid?" Jin snapped.

"Woah. I'm sorry." Jimin backed off and stared at Jin with wide eyes. "You know what? You've been so mean to me since yesterday." Jimin says in an accusatory tone as he points to himself.

"What did I do, hyung? Did I love you too much? Was it-." Jimin has playfully grabbed the elders face in the beginning of questioning him but he suddenly stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"Your eyes have Hoseok's fire in them, Jin. Oh, you naughty boy! How'd you do it? Did you have to beat someone up? Something made you lose your cool. Do you just have Hoseok's eyes or do you have mine too?" Jimin continuously teases. Jin removes his face from Jimin's grasp and gets up to look in the fridge, ignoring the youngers presence.