Chapter 21

Unedited

Unedited.

It was the morning after you left the boys house and Ami was over bright and early questioning you about some supernatural nonsense.

After getting dressed you started your morning routine of watering all of your precious plants and checking their leaves for any sign of discoloration. Your parents never allowed you to have any pets so these plants were your prized possessions, as strange as it sounds, you treated them as if they were your children.

"Has silver ever had any affect on you?" Ami asked from her position on your bed.

"Um, No. But when I wear fake silver my skin turns green." You say absentmindedly diverting your attention to your hands, admiring the various rings on your fingers.

Ami nods and scribbled down some notes on a notepad she'd stolen from your room.

"Have you ever blacked out during a full moon or had a craving for blood or human flesh?"

"No. Wait yes. Once I woke up in the middle of the night covered in blood in the middle of the woods. It was a full moon then." You look towards Ami with wide eyes.

Ami gasps in shock. "Oh my god. Really?" She then furiously begins writing down some more notes.

"No, you dumb ass." You shake your head and go back to watering a couple of plants that hung from the ceiling of the left corner of your room. "This whole thing is stupid Ami, I think I'd know if I was some supernatural creature."

Ami scoffs. "What a bitch." She mutters, scribbling over her recent notes.

"Look you have to be something y/n." Then seriousness of Ami's tone made you stop and turn to her.

"For one, you aren't affected by the Seven Deadly Sins and secondly we can't forget to question why they're here in the first place." Ami says in a hard voice.

"Come on, Y/N I know you're not a fucking idiot."

You knew she had a point, you knew this didn't make sense but you chose not to dwell too deep. After countless migraines you thought being naive about the whole situation would be better than stressing over something you have no control over.

Yeah, the Seven Deadly Sins were in your town, affecting everyone in their vicinity but what the fuck were you supposed to do about this?

Sighing heavily you trudge over to your bed and sit down on the edge.

"Ami. The first week of them being here I was a mess. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, and I keep having these stupid nightmares. They hadn't even been here long and I was to my breaking point."

"In my eyes I'm still just a normal teenage girl. I have weaknesses just like everyone else. If I do find out what makes me so special, what am I supposed to do with that?"

"What if I have some sort of rare blood and they want to use me for some satanic ritual? And they're always trying to seduce me, what if they want to impregnate me with Lucifer Junior? Little LJ! What if-" Ami slaps her hand over your mouth stopping you from your questions that were becoming more and more panicked with every syllable that passed your lips.

"Woah. You've really thought about this." She breathes out breathlessly as you nod.

Gently grabbing Ami's wrist, you lower it away from your mouth. "Ami, I'm afraid I can't trust Jin enough to tell me the truth. How am I supposed to figure out what's wrong with me?"

"We need to ask your parents. More specifically your mom."

"My mom?" You question, reveling over the thought.

"Yeah. She's the closest to your Grandmother. I'm sure she knows something or she can do her witchy stuff and get some answers."

Ami did make a good point, but you just weren't sure whether she'd be much help. For one, she's really protective over you and secondly, she's always refrained from doing too many 'witchy' things so that she wouldn't be compared to my Grandmother. Even though you hadn't fully trusted Jin you had however trusted him to take care of her.

"I guess so but we have to wait until after school, she's started these stupid yoga classes at the ass crack of dawn so she's not here."

"Ugh. School." Ami groaned.

"Same." You muttered. Your thoughts traveled back to Taehyung and you dreaded the thought of having to face him again.

It was awkward and you had no way to go about this. Was it a one time thing? Should you thank him? Return the favor? No, you had a terrible gag reflex and you'd rather save yourself from further embarrassment.

"Fuck, lets get this over with." Ami sighs and sits up quickly, gathering her keys.

🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈

"So how'd it go with fuckboy?" You jumped as Ami suddenly appeared at your side, munching on some potato chips.

"He didn't come today, thank god." You reply mindlessly, not even thinking about the fact that you hadn't told her about yesterday's sinful events.

"What are you talking about? I just had my last class him." Ami frowned.

Your facial expression mimicked hers as the both of you maneuvered your way through the crowded hallway.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Jimin. I saw the both of you talking earlier."

"Oh. Jimin. Yeah. Just the usual flirting. I asked him about Taehyung but apparently he's sick. That's weird I didn't think that was possible." You say.

Ami pace slowed slightly. "So what's up with you and Taehyung?"

"Tae who?"

Ami gives you a flat look and you nervously look down.

"Oh you sneaky-"

Before Ami could finish her sentence you yell, "What about you and Jin?!"

"Jin who?" Ami fakes innocence.

Now it's your turn to have a smug look on your face. "Don't think I couldn't tell how awkward the atmosphere had gotten when you walked in yesterday."

Ami blinks and nervously licks at her salty lips. "So do you just live your life pretending you don't notice thangs or what?" She turns we attention over to you.

You smile brightly and laugh, looking forward, a familiar face catches your attention.

"Oh hey Jin." You greet.

Ami foot steps come to a halt. "Crap my class is the other way. Bye." She says quickly, not allowing you to point out the fact that it's lunch time.

Jin watches as she leaves with a deep frown on his face. But that's only temporary, he then looks towards you.

"Hey y/n, did you and Taehyung do anything yesterday?"

Your eyebrow raise and your heart rate speeds up.

"Oh shit, Im walking the wrong way too. What are the odds. My class is over there. Bye Jin, see you later!" You yell loudly and run the other direction.