You Lied

(This is what happened in the night time just so you guys can know! Love you guys<3)

Luke's P.O.V

"Hey. This is me, Taylor. Is Carmen there?" he asked. My blood boiled, and i clutched my fist. "How dare you call here." i grumbled into the phone. "Who's this?" asked Taylor. "It's Carmen's boyfriend, Luke? Does that name ring a bell?" i asked. "Oh sorry man. I was just calling to talk to her." said Taylor. "Never call here ever again. Got it?" i warned. Taylor chuckled. "You seriously shouldn't trust her, man. You have no idea what your getting yourself into." said Taylor. I sighed. "You don't know what your getting into by calling her." i growled. I seriously hate this person so fucking much. "I'm just warning you dude. You have no idea what she did? Do you?" asked Taylor. "What?" i asked. "Meet me at the park tomorrow night at ten. I'll tell you everything, come alone." said Taylor. Should i listen to this prick? Then Carmen walked out of the bathroom. "Who is it?" she asked. 

"No one." i said before hanging up. I passed her the cell phone and she smiled. "What are we eating?" asked Carmen. "Chinese." i said and her face lit up. "Thank god! I am craving some Chinese." said Carmen before plopping down on the bed. "Me too." i said. "Come here, Lukey." said Carmen as she held her arms out. I smiled and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her body, and planting small kisses on her lips. Cute giggles escaped her mouth, as i chuckled. 

"Your such a tease." said Carmen and i raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" i asked, Carmen bit her lip and nodded. "Well too bad." i said and Carmen frowned. "I thought you wanted to earlier?" asked Carmen. "It's way to hard to stop, and the food is gonna be here soon." i said and untangled my arms from her. I stood up, and Carmen rolled her eyes. "Whatever." she murmured. 

I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. I sat down on the couch and clicked the TV on. If she wants to be bitchy then i'll leave her alone. Carmen has been really hormonal lately. It's seriously driving me crazy! I don't even know how far along she is to be honest. And i don't really care. 

"How come your being moody?" asked Carmen as she sat beside me. My eyes widened. "Me moody? Your nuts!" i exclaimed. Carmen rolled her eyes again. Okay, that's it! "Stop rolling your fucking eyes! It's pissing me off!" i yelled throwing my hands in the air. "Jesus. You don't need to yell." said Carmen. "Don't even dare tell me what to do." i said and scooted away from her. I could feel her eyes burning into the side of my skull right now. She was mad. Well so am i. 

I heard her getting up, then a door slam. I finally look back and my bedroom door was closed. I'm not going after her. She needs some alone time to control her mood. Pff. I'm the moody one! Oh please. Shes the moody one. 

Then there was a knock on the door. I answered it, and it was the delivery guy. I passed him the money, and he passed me the food. "Thanks." i mumbled before shutting the door. I put the food on the counter. "FOODS HERE!" i yelled. I heard shuffling coming from the bedroom and the door opened. She walked out, grabbing a container, and walking back into the bedroom. The door closed once again. I grabbed my food and sat down on the couch, watching Degrassi. Yes I'm watching a girly show. Don't hate! 

Angela's P.O.V

Another stupid week passed by. I'm out of the hospital and today is the day i see a therapist. I cant believe i'm actually forced to do this. It's stupid as hell. I have to sit down in some tiny office for two hours, talking about my life, and how i feel. It's crap, and it's never gonna help me. 

I walked into the office and see a beautiful lady. She's about late twenties, tall, red hair, green eyes. She was really pretty. "Take a seat." she said and i did so. "My name is Becky. I'll be your therapist. First off we're gonna start by saying your name for me." said Becky. She clicked her pen so she can write things down on her notepad. "My name is Angela Smith." i said and she wrote my name down. This is so lame!