In Denial

Luke's P.O.V

"Angela's dead." Matt's voice rings through my ears. I felt instantly sick to my stomach, and I looked from person to person.

"What kind of sick joke are you playing?" I yell before getting up out of bed. Ashton was biting his fingernails, Calum had his arms crossed, and Michael was just balling his eyes out.

"I wish it was a joke mate..." Calum said trailing off. I shook my head. There lying. Angela isn't dead. No way in hell!

"She's not dead! Ill call her right now and prove it to you!" I said like it was no problem at all. I picked up my phone as my shaky hands dialled her number.

It ringed and ringed and ringed. Only for it to go to voice mail like a few hours ago. I shook my head as my phone slowly dropped out of my hands, landing on the floor.

My breath was caught in the back of my throat, as my hands started shaking. "I need to see her. no I need to hear her voice!" I yelled, and Matt put a hand on my shoulder.

I pushed it off. "No! I need to go home!" I screamed. Tears where threatening to fall down my cheeks. But I didn't believe it. No this can't be real. It's just some fucked up dream I'm having.

"We already got the planes booked." Said Matt, and I bit my lip. What the fuck?! No, no, no. She's not dead. My fiancé is not dead.

I dropped to the ground my back pressed up against the bed. I was biting on the inside of my cheeks at this point. She can't be... Dead?

*******

I was on the plane actually heading back home. I was sitting next to Michael like always. I kept texting Angela and seeing if she'd reply. But I'd never get one.

I looked at Michael who had blood shot eyes. I didn't even cry yet. Because this isn't true and I don't need to cry. I don't need to cry over something so false.

"Michael, stop crying. I guaranteed Angela is living. We're gonna walk through Samaras door and find them doing girly things. alright?" I asked sure of my words.

Michael closed his eyes really tight, before reopening them. "How could you be so goddamn stupid?! Angela's dead! The police got a call late at night saying they heard a gunshot get fired. Once the police got there to check it out they found a dead body laying on the fucking bed! It was Angela! Your finance is dead! And there's nothing you can do about it." Michael ranted.

I felt like punching him so fucking hard. I shook my head. "Your such a liar." I said before slumping back in my seat. Michael let out a painful laugh, filled with tears.

"No. Your just fucking in denial!" Yelled Michael. He received some death glares from a few people. He just slammed his fists against his thighs.

I started looking out the plane window. Is she actually dead?

hey babe... This is probably my millionth text. Please text me back, I need to know your okay. I'm coming home btw. I'll explain everything once I know your okay. So please just text me back... I love you xx -Luke

I shut my phone off and looked back out the window. I just wanna hear her voice again and make sure she's alright. I need to hug her again, and tell her how much I love her. She's my world, and if she's actually gone ill be lost... Forever.

"So your still texting her?" Ashton has the courage to pipe in. I nodded my head. There's no way she's dead though. They probably got some false call from a fan who hates her. "There's no sense, Luke... She's gone." Ash's voice echoes through my head. 

I bit down on my tongue trying not to yell in his face. "She's not dead." I croaked out. I felt the tears ready to fall. People need to stop telling me that. She's not, dead.