Funeral Goodbye's

Luke's P.O.V

I cant believe today's the day Angela will be buried in the ground. It's been a week sense it all happened. They have know evidence to who killed her. There actually thinking it was a suicide. But me... I know for a fact it was Logan. So the cops cant tell me it's a freaking suicide.

I looked at my appearance in the mirror. I was wearing a pitch black suit. Black shoes. Black tie. Everything was black. I did my hair in a perfect quiff. I was ready to set my fiance off. 

The door slowly creaked open to reveal a sad Samara. She closed the door behind her. "Hey." she said very lowly. My eyes pealed away from her, and I looked back at the mirror. A huge sigh left my mouth. 

I never really eaten anything this past week. I've been so distant from everyone. I just cant face the fact shes actually gone. But i'm gonna have to. Because this is happening, and this is real. 

"Look, Luke. I know your hurting, look around you, everyone is. Angela was my friend, and I cared a lot about her. But you cant stop talking, or eating. Angela would never want that from you." said Samara. I felt a tear roll down my left eye. 

All I feel is numbness. Nothing more. My hole body is numb, and cold. Sort of like Angela when I seen her that time. "You let her leave the bar... You watched her go. And didn't even try stopping her." my sad voice finally spoken letting it crack at the end.

Samara gulped as my full attention was looking at her. She was wearing a strapless black dress, and her makeup was a little over done. On her feet was some black pumps. It looked like she was going to a damn club not a funeral. 

"You cant blame this on me and you know that. I was drunk.-" I cut her off. "No. I can blame this on you. Because if I was there she would still be living! What friend would let her piss drunk friend leave a bar alone at god knows what time?! Jesus Samara!" I yelled. 

"I guess a p-pretty shitty f-friend." Samara crocked out. A few tears was sliding down her cheeks, as her eyes slowly started turning blood shot. "Correct." I said.

Samara crossed her arms as she looked at me with symphony. "Please, don't be m-mad at me Luke." Samara whispered. I shook my head. 

"I'm not mad... I'm just disappointed." I said. Samara bit her lip, as she looked at her feet. The door opened and it was Matt. 

"Time to leave." he said. 

********

We pulled up at a church with tones of paparazzi waiting for us. I felt instantly sick. Couldn't they lay off? For one more day? Seriously!

We all slowly got out of the van, as we kept our heads low. The press started snapping pictures of us. All there gonna get is blood shot eyes. 

"LUKE! WAS IT TRUE YOU WHERE GONNA MARRY HER?" "LUKE! DO YOU BELIEVE IT WAS A SUICIDE? OR DID SOMEONE KILL HER?" "DID YOU KNOW SHE WAS DEPRESSED?" "DO YOU EVEN CARE SHES DEAD?"

They went way too far. I was about to kill that b.itch. I looked at them dead in the eye. 

"Yes I was gonna marry her. Yes I believe someone killed her. Yes I knew she was depressed, but she wasn't anymore. And of fucking course I care she's dead. She was the love of my life. And still is. You have no heart coming here and making fools of yourself! Go to hell!" I yelled before entering the church.

The boys gave me a pat on my shoulder for what I said once we got in. Michael walked up to me. "I'm sorry for screaming at you.-" I cut Michael off. "Just leave me alone." I said before the coffin came clear to my vision.

The love of my life is laying in there, dead. She's actually dead....

********

"Now will Luke Hemmings like to say a few words?" asked the priest after he was done speaking. Tears was already spilling down my cheeks. Can I do this? Or am I not strong enough?