A Good Day

Luke's P.O.V

I watched the news waiting for Logan to appear. But he never does. It's been two days sense the kidnapping, and Logan's not on the TV yet. I've been staying here with Angela sense then, making sure shes okay and stays away from harming herself. I felt two hands cover my eyes as i smiled. "Guess who." i heard her chirpy voice. "Hmm. Let me think. Angela Smith!" i shout and she giggled taking her hands away from my eyes, and climb over the couch. She laid her head on my lap, as i look down at her. "I'm glad your staying here with me." said Angela and i smiled. "Anything for you." i said before pecking her lips, and she giggled more. It was only a soft kiss. Nothing more. I looked at the TV again and i could feel Angela's eyes looking up at me. 

"Lets do something fun." said Angela and i didn't bother look down at her. "Like what?" i asked. "I dunno. Maybe go to the beach!" said Angela and i chuckled. "You have a huge pool outside in your backyard. Why go to the beach and risk getting seen." i said and Angela sighed. "All we do is stay inside." said Angela as she sits on her but, instead of laying her head on my lap. 

"You know we don't have a choice. You knew coming into our relationship was gonna be hard. Not all fun and rainbows all the time." i said a bit harshly. I looked over at her, as she crossed her arms. "I know it's hard, but we still can have fun. We don't need our eyes glued to the TV all day everyday. Plus it's hot outside now." said Angela as she pointed to the window. I looked out the window then back at her. "I need to know if this prick is locked up." i said and Angela sighed. "Your obsessing over it." said Angela as she gets up and starts walking up the stairs. "Where ya going?" i asked. "To get my bathing suit on. Wanna come?" asked Angela as she walked up the stairs shaking her ass a bit. I bit my lip and smiled. I stood up and ran up the stairs. Man Angela was in a really good mood today. And i mean a very sexual mood.

Angela's P.O.V

I look through my dresser for the cutest bikini i had. I know i cut up my arms pretty bad, but Luke doesn't seem to mind. He already seen them so i decided to wear the first bikini i wore sense forever. I took off my shirt, then my shorts. I don't have any cuts on my thighs. Their all gone. 

I slipped my bikini bottoms on, and grabbed my bikini top. I heard my door creek open and i new it was Luke. I smiled to myself as i slowly tried getting my bikini top on. "Luke! Come help me!" i yelled and i hear a chuckle escape his mouth. He walked over and i felt his hands grab my bikini strings, as he slowly tied it up. 

"Your actually wearing a bikini for once." said Luke and he received a chuckle from me. "We're only going in my pool so i say what the heck. And you except me for me." i said and Luke spin me around so we where looking in each others eyes. "I will always except you for you. No matter what," Luke paused as he checked out my bikini. "But me and you are waiting to do the dirty, and when your wearing that bikini, it's so not fair." said Luke and we both cackled. "I'm just teasing. And plus it's better to wait." i said as i walk away from Luke and grabbed two towels. I slipped my flip flops on my feet, and passed Luke a towel. He took off his shirt, then grabbed a pair of his shorts. 

He slipped his pants off before putting his shorts on. His perfect abs caught my eye and i bit my lip. "Like what you see?" asked Luke and i nodded. "Very much." i said and Luke smiled before walking closer to me. "Then maybe i can help that." said Luke and i backed away. Hes gonna try to seduce me. I have a lot of sexual tension between me and him, and it was my idea to wait and have sex with him. So i need to wait. I put my hand on his perfectly sexy chest, and pushed him off. "It's way to hard to stop once we've started." i said and Luke laughed. "Then we better get to the pool before i change your mind." said Luke as he winked. I playfully rolled my eyes as i walked in front of him down the stairs. 

We walked out the back, and walked out to my pool area. "CANNONBALL!" screamed Luke as he ran towards the pool and did a cannonball. Of course he did. I put my things down, and took my flip flops off before looking at the water. I never really spent any time in this pool. I'm glad i'll spend it with Luke.