Friends With Benefits

Luke's P.O.V

I looked around the room looking at all the boxes getting piled up already. I've been spending the last three days packing and not worrying about anything. We had our day off yesterday, and today so we can pack more. We have around one week till we move now. It's creeping around the corner and i'm trying not to think about it too much. 

"Hey mate." said Ashton as he plopped down on the couch. "Hey." i said plopping down next to him. "You almost got everything packed this quickly." said Ashton as he admired the hard work i've been putting into this. I nodded looking around the room also. "I still need to pack my stuff in my room though. I've been way too busy working on this room, the kitchen, and the bathroom." i said and Ashton mouthed the word 'oh'. "I can tell your sweating because your shirt is off." said Ashton and we both chuckled slightly. "I got really warm." i said wiping the little pebbles of sweat off my forehead. 

"So, you've been thinking about Angela lately?" asked Ashton and i sighed. "Every time i'm doing something she pops into my head. It's like shes this virus and i'm always catching it." i said trying to express how i feel about her as simple as possible. "It's called love, mate. Your in love with her. How about you tell her that?" asked Ashton and i gave him a 'no duh' look. "She already knows i love her. Well i hope she knows." i said and Ashton rubbed his hands over his face in frustration. 

"Just get her back!" yelled Ashton as he threw his hands in the air. I chuckled. "I'm still thinking everything over. I know she loves me, and i love her... But a relationship? I need to wait and sort everything out. I wish this was way easier!" i said absolutely confused. "I know this is so hard for you. But she needs to know you love her before she does make up her mind and leaves you. I'm not trying to be mean, i'm being straight forward. I don't wanna see you get hurt." said Ashton and i rubbed my eyes because i was tired. "Thanks for looking out for me." i said and Ashton chuckled. "Anytime mate. Anytime." he said then patted my back. Lets get back to packing!

Michael's P.O.V

The car ride home with the boys a few days ago was so awkward. Especially when Luke is head over heels and also crazy. He's hurting Angela and i can see it. When they kissed yesterday it hurt me so bad. But it was hurting Angela more. If i was in Luke's shoes i'd have no time to think this over. I'd be right back in her arms again in a heart beat. I wish Angela was mine to hold. I know i'd be the perfect one for her. 

I finally arrived at the huge mansion in front of me. I've been driving around trying to find her mansion. I knew it was around here some wheres. A little while back when i stayed with her i made her feel good. Well i must of because i made her moan. I still remember the little moan that escaped her stressed lips. It was a huge turn on for me. 

I clicked the number in her gate remembering that time when Luke was telling us. The gate closed behind me as i drove up to her mansion. I want to live in a place like this someday. I got out of my car and approached her house. I fixed my hair a bit before ringing the door bell twice and heard shuffling inside the house. The lock clicked and the door opened. "Luke.." then she trailed off when she seen me. Oh... She was expecting Luke? 

"Was Luke coming over?" i asked and Angela shook her head. "No. I thought it might be him..." said Angela as she still looked at me. I could tell she was heart broken over this. "Can i come in?" i asked and Angela nodded getting out of the way. I walked into her house for the very first time. It was a very nice place, and i liked it. I looked at the TV and she was watching a movie. There was a tub of ice cream on the coffee table. It was Ben and Jerry's. "Lazy day?" i asked and Angela nodded again as we stared at each other. She was probably confused to why i was here. 

I didn't even know why i was here. Maybe to see her? Tell her how i feel? I have no fucking clue. I honestly think i wanted to talk about that night, and see if i am anything to her... Probably not. "What brought you here?" asked Angela and i gulped. I was trying to avoid that question. "About that night... At Luke's house..." i said trailing off. Angela sat down on the couch on one end and i sat on the other end.