Why'd You Leave So Soon

Angela's P.O.V

My head was pounding. My heart was racing. I was sweating. 

Where am I?

My eyes opened, as I tried sitting up. I couldn't move. Or talk. I was stuck. What the hell? I was laying down on some sort of bed. My arms was tied to the bed, and so was my feet. My mouth was duck tapped shut. What the fuck!?

The lights flickered on and it blinded my eyes. I blinked a few times, before regaining my eye sight. "Hey beautiful. I missed you." his voice ringed through my ears. Am I dreaming? Because this cant be real.

He smiled down at my struggling body, as the tears started slipping out of my eyes. I'm kidnapped... Again. By the same fucking person. Logan. 

His finger traced down the side of my cheek, as he firmly gripped a gun in his other hand. "You've been such a bad girl. You cheated on your soon to be husband with his best mate. Then with a girl? The things you do seriously shocks me sometimes." said Logan, as he started tracing down the side of my face with the gun.

I shook my head, as the cries grew louder. "Shhh. Just relax. This is gonna be fun, just like old times." Logan laughs. I shook my head, as i tried biting through the stupid tape. It wasn't working. 

Luke isn't even hear to save me this time. I'm alone. 

"I have a proposition for you. If I take the tape off your mouth, you cant scream. If you do scream, i'll shoot you right in the skull. Or you can stay like that, and you'll have no way to speak to the last person your ever going to see again." Logan gives me two options. Both of them ends up with dead. I'm fucked. 

My bottom lip quivers but he cant see. I can only feel it happening. "I guess your going with the first one?" asked Logan. I slowly nodded my head. He gripped the tape, and pulled it off my face, really hard. 

I let out a painful scream, but he covered my mouth, and moved his gun back and forth. "Ah, ah, ah. No screaming." he says, before letting my mouth free. "Why? Why are you doing this, again?" I asked. I felt like spitting in his fucking face. 

"Because I like watching you suffer. Also I need some revenge." said Logan like it was the easiest thing to say. More tears slid down my cheeks. What am I suppose to do now? I'm tied to a bed, with someone who's threatening to kill me. 

"Let's crank this up a bit." said Logan as he jumps up from the bed. He takes out my phone? How'd he get that? I heard a click, and that's when I noticed he was video tapping me. 

"This is Angela Smith. The girl who i'm torturing. Say something to the camera." Logan said cheerfully. I just cried a bit louder. "L-let me go." I pleaded. Logan just laughed at my pitty. 

"Okay, this is going to your soon to be husband, Luke. So let's make this tape interesting." said Logan as he props my phone up on the shelf, and it's looking down at us. I just looked at my phone the hole time. My eyes not looking away from it. 

Logan looked over me, as he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him instead of the camera. He forced my mouth open, and shoved the gun in my mouth. I started chocking, as his hand laid on the trigger. "Look Luke! I'm gonna kill your girlfriend and you cant do jack shit! You fucking loser!!" Logan screams/laughs at the camera. He's insane. Logan is fucking insane.

Logan looks into my eyes, as my cries are growing louder. All i'm doing is staring deeply into his eyes. Is he gonna pull the trigger? Is he actually gonna kill me right now?

Logan gives me a pouty face. "Let's have a little fun before killing you first." said Logan as he pulls the gun out of my mouth. I tried pulling on the ropes, seeing if it would brake at all. "LET ME GO. PLEASE!" I screamed/cried. I wanted to get down on my knees and beg him so bad right now.