Cold Hearted

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up with a pounding headache, and a aching stomach. I looked at my surroundings to find myself in a cold jail cell... WAIT WHAT!?

I shot up from the hard mattress and ran to the bars. I started shaking it. "HELLO? LET ME GO!" I screamed before rattling them once again.

This is a dream. I'm not actually locked up in a jail cell all alone. Yeah, I'm sure to wake up soon.

That's when a guard appeared in my vision. "Hey son, you can go home." His deep voice rang threw my ears before unlocking my cell. He handcuffed me before helping me exit.

What did I do that was so bad?! Once I got outside the handcuffs where off me and the boys was in front of me.. "What the hell happened?" I asked Calum. Calum looked at his feet whiling shrugging his shoulders.

"Get in the damn van! You're on bail." Yelled Matt before everyone started climbing in the van... What did I do?

*******

I plopped down on my couch at my apartment when the boys stood watching me. Matt was pacing back and forth like a crazy person.

"So you got in a drunken fight last night.. With Logan! You nearly killed the poor guy! He's in a coma right now, but he's not gonna die.. Luke, you almost killed someone." Said Matt. He was furious.

Wait?! I almost killed someone? But it was only Logan.. So it doesn't really matter. "Don't pity over him.. He killed my girlfriend." I said while the horrifying memories of her dying replayed in my mind again.

Matt sighed an ran a hand threw his hair. "But you can't go around trying to kill him! You realize everyone knows right? Your losing twitter followers at the moment.. Your parents want you home.. Luke, you might be out of 5sos." Said Matt and my eyes widened.

My heart skipped a beat. I didn't hear that right? Did they say I might be out of the band? "No... You can't cut me out!" I yelled before hopping to my feet.

"We're considering it. Because your behaviour is not appropriate. Going around drinking and driving, and almost killed someone. Luke, your gonna make all the kids hate our band. Now we can't have that." Said Matt once again. So that's it? They given up on me?

"So I'm out? You're just gonna send me home to do my own thing? Like that's bull!" I screamed before running a hand threw my hair.

I looked at Ashton's tear stained eyes. He's my best mate. Did he agree to this? "Did you agree?" I asked while looking at Ash. He gave me a little nod.

"I'm sorry man. It's for the better." Said Ash. He tried reaching out for me but I pushed him back. "How about all of you get the fuck out? Besides I'm out the band anyways!" I screamed. I'm so pissed right now.. I'm also so hurt. I'm disappointed in myself.

"You're going home after court.. So be prepared." Said Matt before everyone started leaving my apartment. "How many days?"' I asked. Matt sighed. "Five days." Before my door closed.

-COURT-

It's been five days sense it happened. Well six actually. Six hole says where I messed my corer up. I cried for days, and hours. I spent thoughts night alone, watching my twitter blow up. I replied to all my fans that I can, before everything gets taken away from me. Before I'm back home being the old boring Luke Hemmings.

Greatttt.

"Can I have Luke Hemmings rise to the stand." The judge ordered. I was handcuffed, and they where so tight. Logan got out of this coma two days ago so he's here also. He looks terrible.

But there's no regrets to what I did. I'm guilty.. I got charged. But Matt said I'm definitely not going to jail.. So that's the plus.

I cleared my throat before looking down at everyone. "put you're right hand up in the air." They ordered. I did so. "Now will you tell the truth, only the truth, and nothing but the truth." Said the police officer. "I do." I said before I could put my hand back down.

"You may plead your case." Said the judge. I cleared my dry throat one last time before looking into Logan's eyes. He smirked at me, and that only made my blood pump in anger.

"Look everyone knows I'm guilty. The cops was there, and you all have prof. So yes, I am guilty. I made a huge mistake, I understand that. But that shouldn't matter because he's the man that killed my girlfriend. I was drunk at the time when I beat him up. But the thing is he didn't try fighting back. He laid on the ground and let me beat him over and over. I mean he could of stopped me. But maybe he didn't want me to stop? I was furious because he is a cold hearted murder.. Logan killed the love of my life. I was going to marry her.. So I thought at the time it was right. But now I understand it's not right. I understand I could of killed him. But he didn't go to jail for killing my fiancé. He got a 'get out of jail free card'. Because you have no proof he did that. Well guess I bursted your bubble. Because he sent me the video of killing my fiancé. That's right! He taped it, then sent it to me on my phone. I watched her die. That's what sent me over the edge to do what I did." I said speaking my mind and the truth.

That wasn't what Matt wanted me to say, but I don't care. That's all the truth. Every last bit of it.

My eyes never left Logan's. His eyes looked weak now, because he knows I won this case, and he's gonna be the one going to jail. Not me.

"Now where's your proof?" The judge ordered. My eyes slipped away from Logan's and landed on my manager. He has the cell phone. He gave it to the police and the police handed it to the judge.

"On that cell phone has the video. Just please don't watch it while I'm here.. Please." I begged. The hurt in my voice could be heard by anyone.

The judge slapped her hammer thing down. "Both proven guilty! Luke Hemmings sentenced for two years in prison. Logan scented for life in prison!" She screamed before the cops grabbed a hold of me. What?! Why am I going to jail? I should be going home. Not to rot in a jail cell for two years of my life... That's crazy talk.

"What?! But he killed someone! I didn't!" I screamed. The police gave me a shove for screaming. "Court orders." Said the police officer.

******

I laid on the cold mattress of the jail cell. Two years in prison. That's insane.