I Need You

Luke's P.O.V

I walked into the studio with the boys getting ready to practice for the tour in less then two weeks. I felt sick to my stomach. I'm leaving London, and everything that i love. It feels like i have something i need to do before i leave. Like tell something to Angela. Maybe the truth? No! I cant do that. It's impossible. If i do she'll lose her career and hate me forever. So i need to ignore her for now on. No more answering her phone calls, or anything. I need to keep my distance before i regret doing or saying something. 

"Alright boys. Is everyone starting to pack up there things?" asked Matt. Everyone started mumbling things, and nodding. I didn't even pack one thing yet. "What about you, Luke?" asked Matt as he raised his eyebrow. I gulped. "Nope. Not yet." i said truthfully. Matt sighed. "You need to start doing that right away. We cant be wasting any time." said Matt and i nodded. "I know." i said. I seriously hate this right now. "Alright. Start from the top boys." said Matt. I guess that's the same one. She Looks So Perfect. We started on the count of three before singing at our regional parts. I still feel like i need to do something. Like talk to Angela. I didn't even tell her we're going away on tour yet. She probably knows because of Twitter. I need to stop thinking about her! But it's so difficult when shes always on your mind. 

Angela's P.O.V

I was driving towards the studio. If your wondering who's studio then Five Seconds Of Summer's studio. I need to tell Luke everything. I don't care about my job. I love him and i cant stay away any longer. I know it's only been a little bit over a week but i cant handle this pain! Maybe if he knows everything then he'll take me back. I need him in my life. 

I got out of my car running towards the door. Once i got inside i was out of breath. Why didn't i park closer? Stupid me. I walked up to the front desk and cleared my throat trying to get her attention. "Can i get into Matt's studio please, it's an emergency." i said as polite as possible. She scoffed. "He has his band at the moment. He wants no disruptions." she said. I rolled my eyes. I have no time for this shit! "It's very important. He was expecting me and probably forgot." i lied. The girl sighed thinking everything over. "Fine. Studio four." she said and i smiled at her walking away trying to find studio four. 

Shes lucky i didn't jump over the counter and strangle her to death. Once i found studio four i nearly started crying. I was so nervous. What am i suppose to tell him? I slowly opened the door and heard their beautiful music playing. This song was The Only Reason. It's my favorite. I walked into the room and they didn't notice me yet. I slowly closed the door and it made a clicking sound. Their music stopped playing and everyone looked at me. My eyes met Luke's and it stayed like that. 

"Angela..?" Luke shuttered out. I smiled weakly at him before walking closer to him. "I know what Matt made you do. I know why you broke it off. It's because you want to protect my career? I don't care about my career. I hate it so much! I always wanted a normal life! I never wanted to be famous, my parents forced it on me. They made me do it. I love you so much, Luke. I cant stop thinking about you, and i know you feel the same. We're perfect for each other. I miss you... So fucking much. Please, take me back. I love you. I fucking love you." i said and that's when the tears started falling down my cheeks. I was so close to Luke now. Looking up in his eyes. 

He was speechless. I could tell on his facial features. He opened his mouth and was gonna say something when Matt cut him off. "Don't do this Luke. She'll lose her career. Her house. She'll have nothing." said Matt. He was trying to change Luke's mind. And i don't think Luke even made it up yet. "Angela... I... I cant do that to you." said Luke and his words shattered my heart making the few tears turn into more forceful ones. "Why? I hate my c-career." i cried. Luke closed his eyes before opening them up.