Texts & Coffee

Angela's P.O.V

My movie just ended and everyone was clapping there hands. I was bored out of my mind, as the alcohol in my body started working. I was avoiding basically everyone all night. Mostly my Dad though. Zac was sitting beside me as we had the best seats of all. The rest of the cast sat beside Zac. 

"That was kinda good. I was expecting a bit more.. Sexual." said Zac, and a few chuckles escaped my mouth. He's been making me laugh all night, and he's actually not making this more boring. So i thank him for that. "I wanna leave." i groaned, throwing my hands in the air. 

"Well we could leave?" asked Zac. I'm not too drunk to leave with him. I'm engaged for crying out loud! I shook my head. "I'm not getting with you." i said as everyone started leaving the room. Zac laughed, and soon everyone in the cinema was gone. It was just me and him. Soon his laugh was filling up the hole room. 

"I'm not planing on 'getting with you'. I was gonna take you home like a gentlemen, then leave." said Zac in a 'duh' tone. Way too many people was talking like that tonight. And it's starting to hurt my head. "I need to wait till it's over. Peter would kill me if i left early." i said. Zac shook his head. "I say fuck what Peter does. It's your life, and i think you don't deserve all of this. I mean, the fame is probably amazing for you, but you're pressured into doing all this. To be something your not. You have no idea who you are. And you never will if you keep living like this." Zac panted. A smile creeps up on my lips. 

"Thank you for understanding. Most people doesn't even realize the struggle. All they want is to be 'heard'. They all want a label. But me... I just want a proper childhood, real friends. I want to experience my first kiss the real way, and go to prom. Go off to collage. Do all these amazing things in life! But i cant! Because i have to do this stupid job." i said telling him how i truly feel. Why cant i do this with Luke? 

Probably because your drunk. My subconscious mind blurts out. Ah! Shut up.

"Wow. That's... So..-" i cut him off. "Fucked." i said then laughed at the end. He shook his head. "No. That's so, real. Your so real." Zac said. I couldn't help but look in his eyes. My head started coming closer to his. Our lips was only seconds from being touched by his. "I... Cant.." i breathed out, the air splashing his lips. 

He nods. "I get it. Your taken." said Zac. His head dipped down a bit. His eyes looked away from mine. Great. I made him sad, or angry. I don't really know. Maybe jealous? I looked at the ring on my finger. "Can i tell you something?" i asked as i played with the ring on my finger. He made a 'mm' sound. 

"Well. I'm not really taken... I'm more then that... I'm actually, engaged." i said before sticking out my finger, and showing him the pretty diamond. His eyes widened. "At nineteen?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Well i'll be twenty in like, three days." i said. He smiled. "We should hang out on your birthday. Maybe get wasted?" he asked. I laughed. 

Don't you dare! You don't wanna start chilling with him! That bitchy voice started at me again. I mentally rolled my eyes. Oh fuck off. 

"I'll think about it." i said and he smiled bigger. "Phone?" he asked, then i passed him my cell. He put his number in my phone, as i put my number in his. "Give me a shout sometime. I'd be honored." said Zac before he patted my back like i was a child. 

Zac walked down the cinema stairs, and left the room, leaving me all alone. I took in the huge room. Tonight turned out to be very crazy. Holy shit... I'm friends with Zac. Zac Efron for crying out loud. 

I heard a door shut, and i seen a shadow coming closer to me. "Zac?" i yelled. No answer. I stood up, and fixed my dress. I looked down and seen someone drinking a glass of wine. He was in a suit. My Dad. I groaned and started walking down the stairs. He was staring at the blank screen, as he shook his glass around.