Three Boys, One Night?

Angela's P.O.V

Once i arrived i looked around for any sign of Zac. I spot him in the back, with two cups of coffee waiting. I fix my skirt before walking over to him. "Hey." i said and flashed him a cheeky smile. I sat down in the booth in front of him. He gave me a weak smile in return. "Hi.. I got you a coffee." said Zac as he handed me a cup. I start sipping on the hot beverage. 

"So! What's so bad?" i asked in a joking voice. I'm very happy! And that's an amazing thing. He ran a hand threw his hair, before passing me a magazine. "Look who's on the front page." Zac said motioning towards the magazine in front of me. That smile on my face went away very fast. I grabbed the magazine and got a closer look. Someone pinch me, this cant be real.

"They... They found out?" i nearly yelled. I gulped back a huge set of tears that was ready to fall over. No. I shouldn't feel this way, right? Everyone know's now. That should be good. Not bad. "Yup. Everyone know's your getting married." said Zac. I shrugged my shoulders. Who cares? Hes the love of my life. 

Um, excuse me? Your gonna be alone now you idiot. Fans are gonna be nuts! And Luke isn't there to comfort you. Ha! My subconscious mind snarls at me. I wanna hit you so damn bad right now. 

"I shouldn't care. I love him, and he loves me. That's, that." i said and threw the magazine across the table. I sat back in the booth, with one arm crossed, and the other one holding the cup of coffee. I brought it up to my lips and took a nice long sip. Ah. Nothing better then a nice cup of coffee to revile some stress. 

"Are you sure? I mean, you gotta be angry?" asked Zac, as his eyebrows knot together. "Actually i'm trying a knew thing, and it's called 'be free'. You're the one who inspired me." i said then raised my eyebrows up, only for them to fall back down right away.

Zac finally put on a nice smile. "Well if i inspired you, then it should be fine." he said before taking a swig of his coffee. 

After coffee we talked for about another hour, before we decided that was enough for today. I drove back to Samara's house with the music blaring. I should've called Luke and told him everyone know's. I'll do that later. 

I walked into the house, and Samara was doing laundry. That girl is always doing something. "Hey, how was coffee?" she asked. I sighed. "We talked for a while, and just drank coffee." i said realizing that was actually really fucking boring once you say it out loud. But i had fun, i suppose. 

"Cool." said Samara as she finished up her work. I collapsed on the couch, and clicked the T.V on. Let's find something good to watch. 

Luke's P.O.V

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!?" yelled Matt as we where in my hotel room. All the boys was here, with there things. Because right now, we're suppose to be going to our next stop. But Matt needs to give me a lecture first. "Yes." i said confirming it. He threw his hands in the air. "I don't know what's up with you! You're acting so fucking immature." Matt hissed. He needs to except the fact i love her, and nothing will change that.

"I'm acting different, am i? I'm finally comfortable being me! I found the love of my life, and she makes me so fucking happy! Why cant you except that?! I finally don't have to be sad anymore, or lonely. I found the one, and you better fucking expect that." i hissed back. If he wants to play dirty, i'll so do it.

"But shes not perfect? She's gonna be getting ten times more hate then shes getting now! And don't come crying to me if she tries killing herself for the millionth time!" Matt yelled. My shoulders dropped, and my heart instantly stopped. What am i suppose to say to that?

"Come on. We have a plane to catch." said Matt as he excites the room. I was the last one to leave the hotel room. 

Don't come crying to me if she tries killing herself for the millionth time...