Goodbye

Luke's P.O.V

The alarm clock started beeping, as i rubbed my eyes. I looked to my right to see Angela snuggling close to me. I smiled looking down at her beautiful face. It seriously sucks that i have to wake her up. I started lightly shaking her, as her brown eyes fluttered open. "Good morning." her morning voice filled my ears. "Morning babe." i said before planting a small kiss on her lips. It was short and sweet. 

"How much time do we have before we have to go to the airport?" asked Angela then she yawned. I felt so bad right now. I wish i didn't have to wake her up. "In two hours." i said motioning to her clock. I stayed over last night because i couldn't go home. There was no way in hell i was leaving her last night. No way. "Guess we better start getting ready." said Angela and we both got out of bed. I grabbed my clothes and slipped it over me. I looked in her mirror and started spiking up my hair, trying to look presentable. 

She grabbed some clothes and walked into her washroom to get ready. I cant believe i'm marrying her. The love of my life is gonna be mine. When i get back from tour me and her is gonna have a perfect wedding. It's like i'm living in my own fairy tale. I'm finally getting my happy ending with the one i love. 

Angela's P.O.V

As i hopped out of the shower and dried off my body. I cant believe i'm marring Luke. The love of my life. I could barley sleep last night because me and him was chatting about our wedding. We're gonna have it a week after he comes home. Then after words we're going on our honeymoon to Italy. I'm super excited. Some people will probably think we're crazy sense we're only eighteen, but still. I'm positive i wanna marry him, that's why i said yes. That's why he asked me. 

I slipped some denim short shorts over my lower half, then a black Nirvana crop on my upper half. I added a few little bracelets to the picture. On my feet was some converse. I put my hair in a neat sock bun. For my makeup i put some cover up, eye liner, liquid eye liner, and mascara on. I put on some light pink blush to make my cheeks look a bit cuter. 

I walked out of my bathroom and Luke was looking around my room like a lost puppy. "Damn you look hot." said Luke as he made his way towards me. I smiled before his lips pressed against mine. It was a bunch of little kisses. Then soon the little kisses started traveling to my neck. I felt him suck on some skin. The old kicky went away from last night, so that good. The tingling sensation traveled through my body, making me want to faint under his touch. A small moan escaped my lips as he pulled away from my now bruised neck. 

"I want to make love to you right now." said Luke and i started laughing. I swatted him away once i felt a hand start to slid down my back. "I need to cover this up." i said pointing to my neck. He had a evil smirk on his lips and i walked into the washroom, grabbing some cover up and dabbing on my neck. "You should let everyone see it. Because that means they'll know your mine." said Luke. More like growl in my ear. "I'm not going to the airport with a open bruise on my neck. You have to be crazy." i said and Luke chuckled before we both exited the bathroom. 

"I'm gonna miss you like crazy." said Luke as his arms wrapped around my waist. I tried wiggling away but Luke was too strong. He spun me around and we stared into each others eyes. "When i get back from tour we're gonna have a huge wedding. It's gonna be huge! And perfect." said Luke and i nodded. "I cant wait to be called Mrs Hemmings." i said and we both smiled. "No matter what, even if we don't get married, i'm still gonna call you Mrs Hemmings." said Luke. I pressed my lips against his, only for a brief second because his phone started ringing. 

His arms let go from my waist as he answered his phone. I could hear someone yelling from on the other line. "GET YOUR ASS HERE! LUKE! YOUR GONNA BE LATE!" screamed Ash i think? "Okay, okay, i'm on my way." said Luke before he hung up. I looked at Luke in a disappointing way. "We need to go don't we?" i asked and he nodded. I pouted before our fingers intertwined together.