Perfect

Luke's P.O.V

I pulled up into Angela's driveway, as she told me the combination for the gate. It closed on it's own as we drove up to her mansion. I cant wait till the cops get Ruby and Logan. It's gonna be the best thing on the news knowing there locked up somewhere.

We both got out as she unlocked she opened her door, and walked into her huge mansion. "Lets get your face cleaned up." said Angela as we walked into the bathroom. The lights turned on and i examined my face in the mirror. What a horror looking at that. I was bet up pretty badly. I leaned against the counter and she grabbed some things to fix up my face. She had a cut on the side of her cheek, and blood pouring from the side of her head. It looks so painful. I would hiss every know and then because of the pain. "It stings." i hissed and Angela nodded. "It's gonna sting for a little." she said. "How would you know?" i asked and Angela shook her head telling me not to go their. "Never mind it." said Angela and i nodded. I didn't want to push her any further. 

"All cleaned up." said Angela and i turned back around looking at myself. I had a swollen lip, and a purple/black eye. I had some cuts on my hands, and Angela cleaned them out before wrapping them up. I turned back around. "Now it's your turn." i said and i grabbed the stuff from Angela. "I'm fine, really." said Angela and i shook my head. "You might need stitches for that." i said pointing to her head. She shook her head. I sighed and did it anyways. 

First she washed off any blood she had, then dried her face. I started cleaning out the cut on the side of her cheek as she hissed out in pain too. But she seemed use to it. Next she tilted her head so i could see the damage done to her head. It was a slight cut, but she wouldn't need stitches. "It's not too deep. You wont need stitches." i said, as she crossed her arms and looked around the room. She seemed scared and nervous. That's when the water started flowing down her cheeks. I cupped both side of her cheeks, wiping some of her tears away. 

"Hey," i continued. "Your safe now. Hes not gonna get you." i said before i wrapped my arms around her. She cried into the croak of my neck as i rubbed her back. "We a-almost died." cried Angela as i said sweet nothings into her ear. "He's gone, okay. We're not gonna see him for a long time. Possibly forever." i said and Angela pulled away looking at me in the eyes, as my arms hung loosely around her waist. 

"How can we ever recover from this? How can we keep this hidden away from everyone?" asked Angela as she started controlling her tears. "We tell no one. And i mean nobody." i said and Angela nodded. "What about your hands? And face? Mine will be a lot easier to hide then you." said Angela. She did have a good point but i new it'd be fine. I'll make up a good lie. "Don't worry about it." i whispered, as i pulled her closer to me again. 

I kissed the top of her head, as she snuggled into my chest. "Please don't leave tonight. I need you here." whispered Angela and i nodded. "I'll stay." i said. "Thank you." whispered Angela and i smiled weakly even though she wasn't looking at me. I need to protect this girl from everything. I love her way too much to lose her. Angela is my everything...

Angela's P.O.V

We snuggled up in my bed as i listened to the sound of Luke's slowly breathing. How could he be sleeping through tonight? I lied awake, keeping my tears to a minimum. Some slipped with out control. I felt so worthless... Luke would of took his own life for my own. He deserves so much better then me. So, so much better. If Luke was dead, and i was safe i would of ended it all. And i would of made sure it would be my end. I would of hanged myself, or jumped of a bridge. Anything to be with Luke. I'd give him the hole world if i had that much power. But i cant because i'm weak. I need someone to help me stop a guy from trying to murder me. I couldn't do it on my own. Maybe i didn't try hard enough. Maybe i secretly wanted Logan to kill me. Then i would be gone. But i couldn't do that to Luke. I had to fight a little harder for his sake. I wouldn't really give a fuck if i was dead right now. I'm only worried about Luke, not myself.